Light ~ Anidala, Obitine, Rexsoka

----The war ended, Palpatine was killed and everything was fine. However, the message to execute Order 66 was transmitted to Rex and Ahsoka's cruiser first, and Anakin and Mace Windu were not able to stop the transmission like they did with the other clone commanders.----

----However, unbeknownst to Anakin, Rex, Ahsoka, and all of the clones on board survived. The hyperdrive wasn't destroyed and they were able to save Jesse first, and then the rest of the clones. They went their separate ways and Ahsoka and Rex decided to stick together.----

----Obi-Wan now lives with Satine, because attachments are allowed for a Jedi and Satine lived, but she went into hiding after Maul tried to kill her. While Obi-Wan is still a member of the Jedi Order, he still tries to get as many missions to Mandalore as possible.----

"Who are you?" asked Anakin. The woman swept past him.The woman was a tall Togruta dressed a dark tunic and black leggings. "Who are you? Tell me!" he yelled at the woman. 

"You will find out soon enough," the woman said softly. Her long lekku flowed down her back, her bright blue eyes glimmering in the faint light. There was a flash of green and the woman turned and disappeared in a whoosh of flames.

Anakin Skywalker shot up in his bed, breathing heavily. His wife, Padme, woke up beside him. "Ani?" she asked tiredly. "What is it?"

"I saw someone," Anakin said as Padme sat up beside him, rubbing his back reassuringly.

"Daddy?" came a weary female voice. Their daughter, Leia, who was slowly waking up after being curled up next to Padme. Their son, on the other hand, was fast asleep in between Anakin and Padme. "Is it morning?"

"No, baby angel," Anakin said. "Couldn't sleep?"

Padme nodded as Leia crawled over Padme and sat next to Luke. "Now, Anakin, why are you awake?" Padme asked as she stroked her son's hair.

"I think it was a vision. There was this Togruta woman in a gown and I kept asking who she was. Then she said I would find out soon enough. Then there was a flash of green and she disappeared in flames," Anakin explained. "I don't know what it meant."

"Sounds like a vision," murmured Luke as he kicked Leia away from him and then Leia punched his shoulder. 

"A vision? I haven't had one of those since.... since Order 66," he trailed off. "But Ahsoka's dead. She died on the cruiser years ago."

A tear rolled down Anakin's face. "Oh, sweetheart," Padme said sympathetically, squeezing his hand. 

"Who's Ahsoka?" Leia asked, sitting up and doing something aside from fighting her twin. 

"Ahsoka was your father's Padawan. She was killed after she was sent to Mandalore on a mission. She was supposed to return to Coruscant after her successful mission, but Darth Sidious decided to try to kill her by turning the clones against her, and there was no way she could have survived," Padme said.

"Mandalore? Where Uncle Obi-Wan is?" Luke asked. "Can we finally meet him?"

Anakin nodded. "I need to speak to him anyways about this. We leave tomorrow morning, now can I please go back to sleep?"

----The next morning----

----Mandalore----

Anakin landed on the platform outside Mandalore's capitol city of Sundari where two armored Mandalorians met them. 

"State your business," said a female Mandalorian. Her voice was filled with ice, but Anakin recognized her blue and white armor.

"You're Bo-Katan, right? Satine's sister?" Anakin asked and Bo-Katan nodded. "And you fought in the Siege of Mandalore?"