I Never Told You ~ Obitine

--Takes place after Mustafar, but before Obi-Wan goes to Tatooine. Someone else delivers Luke to Owen and Beru.--

Obi-Wan Kenobi landed on Mandalore, pulling the hood of his long brown cloak over his head. In the past few days, he had lost his apprentice to the Dark Side and lost one of his closest friends, Padme Amidala. Bail Organa had arranged for one of his personal assistants to send Padme and Anakin's son, Luke Skywalker, to Tatooine, where Obi-Wan would travel shortly and remain there to watch over Luke. 

He exited the small grey ship and was greeted by the familiar blue and white armor of Lady       Bo-Katan Kryze. Beside her, dressed in all black, was Obi-Wan and Satine's son, Korkie Kenobi-Kryze. 

"Kenobi," Bo-Katan said. Her voice was laced with sorrow and relief. "Good to see you survived."

"Same to you, Lady Kryze," Obi-Wan said. "The galaxy is now ruled by the Sith Lord, Sidious."

"And the Separatist leaders?" Bo-Katan asked as they made their way to the large mansion on the land of Clan Kryze. They had both determined that it would be too risky to land in the capital of Sundari with the Empire sending troopers to the major star systems to place them under their control. 

"Dead, all of them. I killed General Grevious, and Sidious's apprentice, Darth Vader, slaughtered the rest," he replied, Korkie walking beside him.

"Do you know who Vader is?"

"No," Obi-Wan lied, "I do not. Any word from Ahsoka?"

"No," Bo-Katan said as worry consumed Obi-Wan. Ahsoka would have most likely been targeted, along with Maul, by the clones. On a ship full of clones and a fallen Sith, there was only one option to survive. Obi-Wan banished the thought. Ahsoka was too smart to align with Maul. 

"I'm sure she's fine, Father," Korkie said as they entered the blue building. They made their way to a glass pavillion surrounded by stained-glass windows. A beautiful crystal coffin was placed in the center and Obi-Wan walked towards it.

Satine lay peacefully, in a green and blue velvet dress like the one when they had first met. Her hands held a single pink rose and were clasped just under her chest. Her pale blonde curls reached her shoulders and a small emerald crown held her hair out of her face.

Tears clouded Obi-Wan's vision as several streaked down his face. Bo-Katan rested her hand on her nephew's shoulder and led him outside the pavilion. 

"Satine," Obi-Wan choked out, his voice filled with pain. He brushed his hand over her cheek, her skin cold. "What do I do? Anakin's gone. My master is gone. And now you're gone as well," he sobbed. 

He leaned down and kissed her forehead and uttered the word's he'd wanted to tell her. "I love you, Satine. I always have and I always will," he whispered, resting his hands on hers. "I promise I will care for our son and I swear, no matter what, I will never forget you."

--After the Death Star. Obi-Wan didn't disappear, and Luke took his body onto the Falcon. He gave it to Sabine Wren, who gave it to Bo-Katan.--

Korkie Kenobi-Kryze stood at the graves of his parents. Obi-Wan was peaceful, just like Satine. He was dressed in newly-clean Jedi robes with his lightsaber folded over his chest. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked at his parents once again. Forever together, no code to tear them apart and no death to rip them away from the one they loved.

--Meanwhile--

Obi-Wan Kenobi joined with the Force as Vader struck him down on the Death Star. There was a flash of white light as the figures of his dead loved ones appeared.

"Obi-Wan!" Padme exclaimed. She was dressed in a beautiful blue dress, white flowers in her brown hair. They embraced for a moment, before a calm voice interrupted him.

"My apprentice. So good to see you once again," Qui-Gon Jinn said.

"Master Qui-Gon!" Obi-Wan said as his master wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "I could not train the boy, Master. There is no balance," he admitted.

"It is okay, Obi-Wan. I put too much on your shoulders, but there is conflict in him. Thanks to your training, Luke Skywalker may be able to achieve what you could not. From a certain point of view, you have succeeded, my apprentice," Qui-Gon reassured. "Someone has been waiting to see you for a very long time."

Obi-Wan turned to see the love of his life, Satine. She leapt into his arms and Obi-Wan pulled her close. "I love you, Satine," Obi-Wan whispered to her. 

"I love you too, my dearest Obi-Wan," she replied. Obi-Wan broke off the hug and kissed her as Padme sighed happily.

"I knew I would find you again, Satine. I always knew I would," he told her. "And I swore that I would never break that vow, and I never did."

A/N: So this is my first story, sorry if it's not that great. The dress Satine wore in her coffin is the one in the image above (Not my work- all credit goes to the originial artist!). I guess I just wanted a happy ending for Obi-Wan and Satine, seeing as she was killed in front of him and Obi-Wan never really got to say good-bye to her. Hope you liked it! Bye. -Emerald Moon