Still in Love with You ~ Blyla

Former clone commander Bly stood, cornered by a ruthless group of Black Sun assassins. Two women, a Zabrak and a human, and two men, Rodian and a human. All had their weapons drawn and pointed at him. 

"Your time is over, clone," hissed the female human, the leader. She had wavy black hair and was dressed in brown leather tunic with grey leggings. Her bronze-tipped boots sounded on the cobblestone of the dirty alleyway. She held an electro-staff that crackled with purple electricity. "Black Sun has a large bounty on your head and we're collecting it."

"Sorry, but there's more than one way out of this," Bly said, drawing his two pistols. 

"There's a sniper up there," said the leader. She nodded to a figure dressed in a green and black jacket and a brown top holding a sniper rifle that was fixed on his head. It was a Twi'lek and it lay down on a roof above the alleyway.

"And I don't miss," spat the Twi'lek. There was a click as she released the safety. But the voice was almost familiar to Bly. 

Bly breathed deeply and prepared to fire. "On my command," the leader ordered. "Three, two, one. Fi- Koyi!" 

A red blast lit up the darkened alleyway as the Zabrak woman fell to the ground, dead. The Twi'lek fired again, striking the Rodian. Bly stared in shock as Koyi, the Twi'lek, jumped down from the roof, unharmed. 

She kicked the leader in the stomach and Bly shot the male human. The leader landed a punch to Koyi's face as the sniper whacked the leader's left leg with her blaster. Bly finished off the leader with a sharp blue blast. 

He pointed the weapons at the Twi'lek and she raised her hands in surrender. "Who are you?" Bly snapped, not setting down his weapons. 

"Someone who's still in love with you," said the Twi'lek as she removed the black cloth covering her face. Bly dropped his pistols in shcok.

"Aayla," he breathed. "You're alive." She nodded and kissed him. "H-how?"

"I escaped the clones and barely managed to make it off Felucia alive," she explained. Bly remembered. He had been serving with a different general when Aayla was called away to serve with Jedi Master Luminara on Felucia. "Luminara wasn't so lucky."

"I'm sorry," he replied. 

"It's okay," Aayla said. "I'm just glad to see you again."

Bly kissed her and pulled her close to him, grateful to have her in his arms again. "I'm never letting you go," he vowed. 

"And I'm perfectly fine with that."

A/N: Just a short Blyla. Hope you liked it. 

Aayla's bounty hunter outfit with a sniper rifle slung over her back

Question: Which of the new Star Wars shows are you more excited for: The Bad Batch or the Book of Boba Fett?

I'm going to have to go with the Book of Boba Fett because Fennec Shand is awesome and even though she's also going to be in the Bad Batch, I like her more in live action, but I can't wait for the Bad Batch soon. Can't wait for May 4th!

-EmeraldMoon