「TWO」

To say the japanese liked him was an understatement. Yuta clung to Sicheng on the beach the whole time, not even letting go when Winwin wanted to go to the restroom. It was Taeyong who pulled Yuta off Sicheng, the older looking furious, but stayed tight-lipped and didn't say anything.

Yuta giggled slightly on their way to his house, Taeyong extremely tense as he drove. "Sicheng, why don't you go into Yuta's house first, I want to talk to him." 

The siren gladly did as Taeyong asked, and got out of the car. Taeyong did so as well, getting off then climbing into the back. "Yuta." The Japanese happily looked at Taeyong, grinning. "Yes, Yongie?" Taeyong clicked his tongue impatiently, glaring at him. "Stay away from the chinese, alright? I've got a bad feeling about him." 

Yuta groaned, pouting. "But whyyyyy he's cute! And he looks so innocent and-" Taeyong rolled his eyes, puffing out his cheeks. "Him or me?" Yuta thought about it, smiling as he pinched his jealous best friend's cheeks. "You, dummy."

Taeyong finally smiled, and started humming like an innocent baby, making Yuta want to coo at his cuteness. The Japanese pulled Taeyong onto his lap, smirking at the older. "You were jealous, Yongie? Jealous of Sicheng?" Taeyong whined pitifully as he blushed while sitting on Yuta's lap. "Honey we did it already, why blush?" Yuta teased, pushing Taeyong against the back of the front seats.

"Sto-stop-" Yuta stopped, his smile oh-so-innocent but Taeyong knew what hid behind it. "You dirty Osaka prince-" Yuta shrugged, tracing a finger down to Taeyong's collarbone. "And yet you love it." Taeyong had to bite his lips to not let out another whine, and Yuta chuckled, letting the older climb off his lap.

"And you wonder why people always assume we're a couple." Yuta scoffed at that, remembering all the times they went to events and people always assumed they were dating. "They don't understand friends with benefits. Plus, you were the one who didn't want to date." and Taeyong regretted that day so much.

"What if I told you I wanted to date now then?" That earned him another chuckle from Yuta, the Japanese climbing onto his lap, and started sucking at his neck. "I'd say yes."

Taeyong didn't even try to hold in his moans anymore, and pulled Yuta's hair. "Well Yuta, I want to date." The fisherman stared at him, surprised but smiling. "Yes. I'll be your boyfriend." and with that, Yuta went back to leaving marks on Taeyong's neck, claiming the korean male.

After about 20 minutes, the two of them finally got out of the car, and Yuta walked inside, glancing at Sicheng who was sitting on the couch. "Um, the guest room is on the second floor, you can stay there, the first room on the left." Winwin's eyes flickered to Taeyong's neck, and he raised his eyebrows, getting up to go to his room. 

"Thank you, Yuta hyung!" Winwin winked, and walked upstairs, leaving Yuta standing there, surprised. Taeyong clenched his teeth silently, and he had a VERY bad feeling about the chinese. "Yuta?" the japanese looked back at him, and smiled.

"Yongie, what are you doing tonight?" Taeyong shrugged, replying. "Nothing, what is it?" Yuta's smile widened, making his heart skip a beat. "Wanna go on a date?" Taeyong squealed happily, nodding and cheering as he hugged the younger.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Little did the both of them know, Sicheng had heard the entire thing, and walked into his room, opening the bathroom door, and locked it, turning on the tap and touching the water. "Kun Ge." his hyung's voice came into his head.

"What is it, Sicheng?" "Yuta's going on a date tonight, am I supposed to- seduce him?" Kun smiled at the other end in the sea. "Yes. Go to the clothing shop, yes, royals. I got a few suits for you and there's clothes there as well. Here's what we're going to do." 

"...."