「THIRTY ONE 」

Winwin felt his eyes tear up at that, and he pulled Yuta closer to him, gently brushing the Japanese's face. "Yuta, open your eyes and look at me." he ordered, and the Japanese rubbed his eyes, complying with Sicheng, and his features twisted in shock.

"Sicheng-?!" The Japanese finally seemed to see him, and dove over, wrapping his arms around the younger tightly. "I missed you, baby.... God I missed you so much..." "Yuta-can't-breathe-"

The fisherman quickly let go, and looked at him, his eyes filled with concern. "Baby, are you alright?" Sicheng nodded, still surprised at Yuta's absurdly quick personality change. "Y-Yuta? Aren't you mad at me?" The Japanese looked bewildered, and scoffed. "Why would I be mad at you? You're so freaking perfect, Sichengie. Why would I ever be mad at you?"

"Because I'm a siren and I am trying to KILL YO-"

Yuta pulled their bodies together, pulling Sicheng into a long kiss. "You were. You were trying to kill me, right? Not now, not anymore, right?" Yuta looked desperate, his eyes pleading as he silently begged for Winwin to agree. "I- yes... I wouldn't-"

"P-Promise?" Yuta asked, his voice lower than even a whisper.

"Promise, Yuta. And I won't' break my promise this time." The Japanese smiled, burying his face into Sicheng's chest, but there was still something bothering Sicheng. Why did Sicheng change so much in 5 minutes? Before Kun's order, Yuta couldn't even look at him, what was going on- Suddenly, the fisherman started shuddering like crazy, and he gripped onto Sicheng's shirt, his features twisting again, this time in pain.

"F- NO!" he roared, pushing Sicheng away. The siren gasped and tried to run forward to him.

Yuta snarled, and he suddenly went limp, Winwin quickly walked over, shaking him slightly. "Yu-" The Japanese leaped up, his eyes frantic again as he looked around.

"Where's Kun! What did you do to him!" Yuta screamed, looking like a lost puppy.

"Hey-hey, hey, Yuta... it's okay, don't worry, you're safe, Kun's not here right now..." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" Yuta screeched, his gaze wild. And Sicheng had no choice but to knock the human out, and pulled him back up towards the land.

"Kun-" Sicheng had hauled Yuta back to the surface, trying not to cry.

"Why isn't he being himself?" That was the first thing Winwin had screamed at Kun. "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO HIM!" Kun stared at Yuta's limp body, wondering what had happened.

"What ha- what-" "YUTA. FUCKING- WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL, KUN. HIS PERSONALITY HAS BEEN GOING CRAZY- HE LITERALLY- HE WENT FROM SWEET AND GENTLE TO A FUCKING MURDEROUS ANIMAL SCREAMING FOR YOU IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES-"

Kun looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean screaming for me-" Winwin looked up, his tears nearly flooding out, and he walked over to Yuta, shaking him vigorously. "Wake up."

Yuta was pulled out of the void in his head, and he started freaking out the minute he saw Winwin in front of him, scrambling back. "Please- g-go away- Kun- I wan-want Kun-" Kun stepped out from behind the younger chinese, walking over to the Japanese. "Yuta, I'm here."

The Japanese smiled, his face and eyes lighting up the minute he saw the older siren. "Kun!" he cheered, skipping over and throwing his arms around the chinese.

"KUN! I missed you.. Something- something weird happened... my memories.. They turned black and my mind went- dark for a while... I don't remember what happened- did- did I go somewhere with- him?" Yuta pointed at Sicheng, refusing to look at him.

Kun smiled softly but sadly, pulling Yuta into his arms. "Hyung, everything's fine, okay? We just need to go to the hospital for a small checkup, are you okay with that?" Yuta shook his head, shuddering. "I- I don't want to go to the hospital, I- I saved someone there, he's there.." "Who?" Kun asked, trying to comfort the Japanese. "Si-Sicheng, I saved hi- him on the streets and brought him there.."

The older siren sighed, tuning up the authority in his voice. "You are coming to the hospital with me." He ordered, and Yuta nodded immediately, whimpering. "Y-Yes sir.."

Kun shot Winwin a worried look, and he pulled Yuta towards the town hospital, making sure his human form was completely on. Sicheng was extremely worried and miserable as he watched the two walk towards the hospital, as he watched what was left of Yuta stumble across the road.

"Dear god what did we do to you.. What did we take from you?" and to be honest, both him and Kun knew the answer. They just hoped they were both wrong.

"Your sanity.."