「TWENTY NINE」

To be honest, the chinese siren didn't know what he was doing there, saving Yuta. "Um- Hi hyung.." "Why the fuck did you save me." Yuta spat, glaring at the chinese. 

Winwin had honestly expected him to be more friendly, for a guy who had been looking for him the whole year. "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!" Yuta yelled, unable to control his anger and frustration anymore. The siren still didn't say anything, and that just made Yuta tremble and clench his fists.

"I have killed much of your kind," Yuta spat, glaring at the eerily flawless siren in front of him.

"What makes you think I won't kill you?"

Winwin stammered, staring at the far too beautiful male in front of him. "Be-because I love you."

The fisherman laughed, throwing back his head as he sneered at the innocent siren. "Love, is poison. It's what bewitches your mind and lures you into death. Love, is weakness."

Even as he said so, he couldn't help but notice how perfect the siren looked, and how magical he sounded. "Do not... love." Yuta hissed, his eyes falling to Sicheng's lips. "Do anything you want, but do not love." The japanese licked his lips, staring at the fish-tailed chinese as he leaned closer. "Do not love.."

Yuta forced himself away from Sicheng at the last second, knowing he was married to another, and turned, throwing himself back into the ocean, but this time, someone else grabbed him and pulled him up.

"Kun-" Yuta couldn't even speak now, staring at the two sirens who had abandoned him, who had left him broken. "Yuta please-" The Japanese forced himself to not glance at Winwin, trying to turn and jump back into the sea. Kun grabbed him, pulling him back and into his arms. "No. You're staying alive. I told you to be better, to live better. You didn't listen." 

Yuta couldn't hold in his sobs anymore and broke down, crying as he held onto Kun, tears streaming down his face. "FIRST IT WAS MY PARENTS, THEN TAEIL, THEN LUCAS, AND AFTER THAT SICHENG AND NOW YOU! WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO GET ABANDONED SO MANY TIMES!" he screamed, holding onto Kun tightly.

Sicheng glanced at the two of them, knowing he wasn't wanted, and jumped back into the sea, disappearing under the waves. Kun turned to go as well, but Yuta grabbed onto him tightly, locking him in place. "Please- please don't leave me again.. Please.. I can't take it..." 

(SLIGHT SMUT WARNING I DIDN'T WRITE ABOUT THEM ACTUALLY DOING IT BECAUSE- I HAVE THAT SAVED FOR A REALLY KINKY AS HELL JOHNJAETAETEN FANFIC IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU REACH THE NEXT BOLD TEXT)

Kun clenched his teeth, tears welling up in his eyes, and he grabbed Yuta's hand, smiling weakly. "Let's go." Yuta's eyes widened, staring at the chinese. "What?" Kun's lips crashed on his, and Yuta responded, his body having muscle memory of Kun, the younger's kisses setting fire in his veins, making his body yearn for more. 

"Please- Kun- my hut..." The siren understood, and swept Yuta up, smirking as he carried the human towards the wooden hut, Yuta fumbling with the door as Kun attacked his neck with kisses, but Kun didn't give him a single chance to be still with the keys, slamming him onto the door roughly, and Yuta finally managed to open the door, Kun shoving him inside roughly and slammed the door shut, letting it lock on it's own.