「ELEVEN」

"Hyung, are you-" It was like Yuta had slapped a mask on his face, and the Japanese smiled, ignoring the message. "Yeah, I'm fine!! Does Chinese food sound good?" Winwin nodded, but walked closer to Yuta, noting his shaking form and clenched fists.

"Hyung it's okay to be sad-" Yuta bit his lips, closing his eyes as he trembled there. "Maybe- maybe it was an accident, I'll ask Taeyong before- before I assume anything..." Winwin stepped closer to Yuta, and hugged the japanese, letting the older cry on his shoulder. "Hey, be quiet don't cry, hyung.. Don't cry before you don't know anything, okay?

Yuta seemed to calm down a bit in his embrace, and Winwin smiled, gently caressing the older's face. "Everything's gonna be alright, okay? I'll order the food, why don't we go and sit down?" Yuta nodded slowly, and Winwin pulled him over to the couch, gently massaging Yuta's taunt back muscles. Sicheng tried to get up in order to get Yuta's phone, but the Japanese held onto him, burying his face into the crook of Sicheng's neck. "Don't go... please." Winwin's face went red at what Yuta was doing, but the japanese didn't seem to realize his lips were extremely close to Winwin's neck.

Sicheng's heartbeat was too quick for his own liking, and the way his heart felt like it was going to burst from his chest when Yuta was so close to him was just plain terrifying. He really shouldn't be feeling like this. "Hy-hyung... I'm just going to order food.." Yuta didn't respond, and stayed like that, lying in Winwin's arms.

The door unlocked, and Taeyong walked in, staring at the broken phone on the floor, and Yuta who was lying on top of Sicheng. "Can you please tell me what the hell is going o-"

Yuta jolted upright, getting off Sicheng and stepped right onto the back off the couch, marching over to Taeyong. "What the hell is going with you and your boss?" Taeyong's face went red, and he stared at Yuta, who was glaring down at him. "He- he tried to kiss me today at work." Yuta sucked in a breath, trying not to freak out. "Tried?" Taeyong's face paled even more, and he pulled Yuta closer, choking back a sob.

"He did." Yuta clenched his teeth, gently caressing Taeyong's face. "Tell me exactly what happened, Yongie." And so Taeyong did, Sicheng noticing the murderous glint in his eyes.

"Yongie, just stay here for a while, will you? I'm just going out to get food, I'll be right back, okay, bubu?" Taeyong's eyes were filled with worry as he looked at his boyfriend. "Yuta, tell me you're not going to do anything stupid-" Yuta smiled at him, his expression gentle. "Since when do I do stupid things?" with that, Yuta gently pried Taeyong's fingers off his wrist, and headed out of his house, walking off.

Sicheng stood there, unsure of what to do. Taeyong sighed, and waved at him. "Hi, want lunch?" "Isn't Yuta-" Taeyong sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "Yuta's not going to get food. He's going to beat Jaehyun up, and I have to call Johnny to stop him, can I borrow your phone?"

Winwin obediently handed his phone over to the older, and Taeyong dialed Johnny's number, waiting for the skyscraper to pick up.

"Sicheng, what can I do for you-" "It's Taeyong." There was a brief pause, and then Johnny seemed to jolt back to life. "Oh, um, hi TY Track. What do you want?" Taeyong ignored the nickname, rolling his eyes.

"Yuta's going to get himself into a fight again..." Johnny sighed, massaging his temples. "With who-" "Jaehyun. He kissed me today and Yuta knows.." Johnny remembered the scene in his head, and shuddered, sighing. "Fine, I'll go drag them away from killing each other, anything else?" "No, nothing." Johnny paused again, and frowned, blurting out a question.

"I saw you two kissing, and- you didn't seem like you didn't want it... You seemed like you only pushed him away because you remembered that Yuta existed. Did you actually want him to stop?"

Taeyong froze in place as well, and so did Sicheng, who heard their conversation clearly. Taeyong, however, had forgotten that Sicheng was in the room, and thought about the question.

"No.."

"I didn't."