「TWENTY THREE」

"We- we uh-" thankfully, Mark swooped in to save the day. "Oh mom, we're thinking maybe a year later, get to know everything about each other, you know?" Yuta smiled, turning away from the old couple and sighed in relief, mouthing a thank you at Mark.

"Come on, hyung, you must be hungry, let's have dinner." Mark pulled Yuta into his seat, and sat down as well, starting to eat, and his parents sat down as well. Yuta was actually enjoying himself, the food was incredible, and Mark's parents didn't pester him either.

"So, Yuta... Are you the type of person that doesn't really like skinship? I mean, most young couples I meet can't even keep their hands off each other." Yuta smiled, finished chewing his spaghetti. "No, it's just the fact that you and mom are here so-" Yuta stopped, realizing what he had just said. "I- I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "Yuta did you just call me mom?" Mrs Lee asked, her eyes wide. "I'm really sorry-"

She stumbled up from her chair, and ran over to Yuta, throwing her arms around the bewildered Japanese. "Oh my god- my son-in-law, yes, please call me mom-" Mark's face was pink, and Yuta's face was even redder.

"Um- okay Mrs- mom." Mark let out a squeal by accident, and Yuta stared at him weirdly. "But honestly, Nakamoto, do you not like skinship?" Yuta glanced at Mr Lee, then opened his mouth. "Uh- actually I love hugging Mark, he's really cute and such a softie to hug, and I also like cuddling but I don't want to be um- impolite? Since you and mom are here.."

Mark knew his mom was about to start screaming and freaking out any second, and tried to make up an excuse to leave. "Mom can I-" "NO YOU MAY NOT SIT BACK DOWN!" Yuta chuckled slightly, and got up from his seat to save Mark.

"No, mom, I think Mark just wanted to come over and sit with me, right, markie?" Mark let out a breath of relief after hearing Yuta's save, and nodded happily, until Yuta pulled him out of his chair. "Wha-" The Japanese sat down on the chair, and grabbed Mark's waist, pulling the younger onto his lap. "Yuta not here!" Mark hissed, and Mrs Lee started squealing happily.

"SCRATCH THE MARRIAGE WHEN ARE YOU TWO HAVING KIDS!"

Yuta sneezed upon hearing that, and proceeded to ignore the question, pretending he hadn't heard it, and mindlessly gripped Mark's waist tighter for support, unaware that he was gripping the Canadian's hip bones and the fact that Mark was trying not to grind himself against the older.

Mark could feel the japanese's abs through their thin clothes, and he blushed, not entirely knowing what to do since his parents were right there. "Hy-hyung we-we're supposed to be having dinner-" Yuta's mind went to Sicheng, and of the chinese's innocent smile when he said the boldest and dirtiest things, and how the jealous chinese would call him daddy whenever they were in front of Mark, not entirely listening to what the canadian was saying.

"Aren't we?" he muttered, his hot breath hitting Mark's neck, sending a chill through the younger's body, and he finally couldn't hold it in, and pushed himself down hard on the older's lap, wiggling his hips slightly. Yuta stifled a groan, confused at what the younger was doing.

"Mark what are you doing!" Yuta hissed, and Mark closed his eyes, shivering a bit. "Hyung I'm sorry you just had your hands on my hips and it doesn't help that you're hard-" Yuta's face went pink, but Mark still wouldn't stop moving around, his parents thankfully not paying too much attention. Yuta decided to get him back.

The older glanced at Mark's parents, made sure they weren't looking, and nibbled Mark's neck, hearing the younger let out a moan, and smirked, sliding himself out from under Mark, and grabbed his glass of champagne, smiling at Mark.

"It was a pleasure to meet you today, mom and dad, I have to go home because my roommate is going to worry, see you next time!" Yuta smiled charmingly, and left his coat with Mark.

"Goodbye, see you next time!" Mark quickly stood up, pulling his phone out. "Why don't we take a picture?" Yuta smiled, and nodded, agreeing. "Sure, why not?"

m_arkmeinyour_heart: Dinner date with Yuta Oppa!!

johnsbanana: are you seriously calling him oppa?

ijustwantsomemilk: got bored of Sicheng so easily, Nakamoto?

Replying to @ijustwantsomemilk: oppaishere: shut up, you ugly af peach, i'm heading home to sicheng.

ihatefruit_ew: WAIT A MINUTE SICHENG AS IN DONG SICHENG?

Mark smiled after they posted it, and Yuta soon walked out of the house, jogging back to his shared home with Winwin, and unlocked the door, finding the chinese lying on the couch.

"Hey sichengie, you're still up?" Yuta murmured, taking Sicheng's phone from his grasp and placing it on the dining table, realizing that the chinese had been staring at the selfie of him and Mark. "Hyung.. Just stop playing with my feelings.. One minute you're so amazing and the best man ever and you seem like the perfect boyfriend material, but the next you're with Mark and I feel like a bloody outsider.."

Yuta stared at him blankly, and Sicheng reached up, pulling Yuta's face close to him.

"Choose. Make a choice, hyung, you can't have both! Which do you want?"