「FIFTEEN」

Yuta finished his shower, and dove into his bed, feeling oddly cold, and he had shivers all over. Someone walked up the stairs, and the room door opened, revealing Sicheng. "Yuta? Are you alright?" Yuta shivered, and Winwin walked closer, feeling his forehead. "You're burning up, you really shouldn't have stayed out in the rain like that to keep me dry-"

"Mmmmhmm cuddlesssss...." Winwin blinked, unsure of what he just heard. "Sichengie~ cuddlessssss I love you so muchhhhh~" Winwin's face just went red as he tried to grab the pills in the drawer. "Yuta you're sick, you don't mean anything-"

Yuta pulled Sicheng closer to him, the chinese falling onto the bed next to him, and Yuta flipped around, and now he was right on top of the younger. "I don't lie when I'm like this, Sicheng." the chinese swallowed nervously, he did like teasing the older because he knew Yuta had control and wouldn't do anything, but in this state, Yuta looked like he couldn't control himself, the fiery gaze in his eyes terrifying. "Hy-hyung you're- you're sick, you shoul- you should go sleep, i'll get you your pills-"

The japanese leaned closer to Winwin, and moved closer to the chinese's neck, his breath hitching. "You look so beautiful under me, did you know that? So pretty.." he cooed, slowly unbuttoning Winwin's shirt.

"Hyun- nghhhh..." Yuta started pampering Sicheng's neck with slow kisses, smiling as he saw Winwin blush. "Hyung we shouldn't- this is- this shouldn't be, its sinful and- and- its bad-" a smirk stretched across Yuta's lips. "What's bad and sinful feels best, doesn't it?" Yuta lovingly stroked Winwin's face, and smiled. "Winko, baby... you look so cute like this, and you tempted me so much before...so so much.."

"Now I'm free, aren't you scared of me?" Winwin stared at Yuta, his eyes widened, his wet lips slightly parted, his face crimson red because of Yuta's kisses, and pale marks on the crook of his neck. "S-scared of what?" "Aren't you scared of what I'll do to you?"

"What- what will you do to me?" Yuta didn't reply, and slowly let go of Winwin, but still clung onto the chinese, "Cuddles..." Yuta muttered sleepily, and lay back down, holding onto the chinese tightly. "Hyung- you have to take your pills-" "no!" The japanese whined. "They taste bad! I don't want-" Winwin sighed, and grabbed the pills, popping the dosage into his mouth, and kissed Yuta, passing the pill into the japanese's mouth with his tongue.

Yuta let out a moan, taken by surprise at the sudden kiss. "You probably won't remember this tomorrow, hyung. Now go to sleep, you're sick." Surprisingly enough, Yuta obeyed, and curled up on the bed, pulling Winwin down next to him. "Sicheng.. Don't leave me.."

Winwin clenched his teeth upon hearing that. "I won't. Promise." Yuta smiled, the healing smile that shone into Sicheng's heart more than it should have, the smile that made Winwin's heartbeat accelerate.

"Good... because I love you." Yuta soon fell asleep after that, and left Winwin there, numb and unsure what to feel. Yuta- yuta loved him? He had Yangyang, he loved Yangyang, not Yuta. "I have to get the job done before I catch feelings.."

Winwin stared at Yuta's face, tearing up at what he thought of.

'I won't leave you, I'll just betray you..'

'I have to before I catch feelings for you and be unable to leave..'

'Or have I already..?'