「FIVE」

"Dong Sicheng. Stop. Fucking. Teasing. Or you'll regret it. I have a boyfriend and I love him very much." Yuta got back up, going to grab blankets, and Winwin just blurted out his observation. "Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself instead of convincing me."

Yuta glared at him, and then threw the covers on him, going into the bathroom and grabbing his shirt. "Sleep there, I'm too tired to carry you back to your room."

"Then where are you-" "I'll either go to a guest room or to Taeyong's. Don't wait for me." Sicheng pouted, giving Yuta a cute stare.

"Hyung~ at least tuck me in~" Yuta knew he was gonna regret it, but he walked closer to the chinese and reached over to pull the covers higher for Sicheng.

Winwin sat right up the moment Yuta leaned in, their faces so close their noses were touching. "Hyung... you said earlier that I looked perfect.. I want to hear it." Yuta could barely breathe with how close they were, and Winwin's eyes were the warmest brown, making his breathing hitch.

"Please hyungggg~" Yuta swore, but Sicheng reached up, pulling at his hair gently and teasing him. 

"Hyung, are you just scared.. Or are you incapable of-" Hearing that, Yuta growled and climbed right onto Winwin, glaring at him as the tent in his pants poked the chinese.

"I'm perfectly capable, Sicheng. Now you better keep your pretty little mouth shut if you don't want me to take your damn innocence." Winwin's face grew red, and Yuta smiled triumphantly, climbing off. "All that big talking and you're still a sub. Have a nice sleep in my bed and try not to enjoy it since you'll never sleep in this room again. Don't want you to miss it." 

Yuta walked out, dialing Taeyong's number, and he told his boyfriend he was going over there and staying for the night. After Yuta had gone, Sicheng swore and punched the pillow.

"What a complete jerkish asshole."

"A handsome one though..."

Taeyong opened the door, smiling at Yuta. "What made you come?" "Fucking Dong Sicheng." Yuta swore, clenching his fists. "That guy looks so bloody innocent but he bloody isn't, he literally-" Taeyong raised his eyebrows as Yuta told him everything, huffing angrily.

"So you're saying he basically tried to seduce you?" Yuta panted, nodding as he collapsed onto the couch. "Does he not know you're my bloody boyfriend-" Yuta scoffed. "He does, Yongie. He bloody does."

"Then- seems like I need to send a clear message." Taeyong unbuttoned Yuta's shirt, pulling him upstairs into his bedroom, already nibbling and sucking at Yuta's neck, making the younger moan, and closed the door behind them.

Winwin got up, sticking a hand into the sink, under the running water. "Kun Ge?" The response came almost immediately. "Sicheng? How's it going?" "Got him flustered." 

"Going well then, Sicheng. Just remember, you're supposed to make him fall for you, not the other way around. All is lost if that happens, so no matter what you do, don't fall in love with him. Because if you do, and he finds out what you are, you'll be broken. Both your heart, and your life. If he finds out, he'll kill you. Just like he killed Ten." 

Winwin clenched his jaw upon hearing that, and he nodded. "I won't, Kun Ge. There is no way I'll fall for that jerkass dickhead." "Excellent to hear." 

"I will never ever fall for him in my entire life, because there is no way I could possibly like someone so damn ignorant and- and doesn't care about people." "He saved your life twice. If I remember correctly." "Yeah, because I tricked him into liking me. He wouldn't give a fuck if I didn't have a pretty face." Kun smiled on the other side, chewing on his dinner. "It's nice you realize that, Sicheng. He is a complete asshole who killed my fucking boyfriend, so whatever you do, do NOT fall for him, I repeat do NOT-." 

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Kun Ge. I feel disgusted every time I look at him, now bye." Winwin pulled his hand out of the water, but there was a tiny nagging voice in his head.

'You weren't when you blushed and your heartbeat got quicker with his flirting, were you?'

"Shut up, I fucking hate that disgusting fisherman and I would never ever fall for him, my only purpose is to kill him. Never would fall for him."

"Never..."

'Or will you?'