「THIRTY NINE」

Kun sat in gardens, laughing along with Yuta who had a child in his lap. The chinese gently reached up, and patted Yuta's hair, who leaned into his touch, purring slightly.

"I really have to teach Sicheng how to do this, don't I?" Kun asked, smiling. Yuta nodded, smiling at the boy on his lap. "Hey, son, do you wanna play soccer or learn dancing?" The young boy in his arms pondered it, and smiled. "D- DANCING!" Yuta chuckled, grinning at the boy.

"With mommy, huh?" The boy nodded vigorously, and smiled at Kun. "Uncle- Uncle Kunnie teach me piano!" He smiled, his eyes and smile looking exactly like Yuta's. "Sure thing, baby." Kun replied, ruffling the boy's hair. "I have to go, Yuta, it's our 1st year anniversary, and you know how Ten is about this stuff."

Yuta let out a loud laugh, and smirked at the sight behind Kun. "QIAN KUN HOW AM I ABOUT THIS STUFF?" Ten yelled, making Kun shudder and turn around. "Qin Qin I meant-" "OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT!"

Johnny walked out from behind Ten, mouthing a 'You're dead.' to Kun, and nodded at Yuta, greeting the Japanese who smiled back, the boy jumping up immediately to hug his uncles. "UNCLE PORN! UNCLE JOHN JOHN!" Ten smiled at the boy, but then stormed over to Yuta, who was trying to hold in his laughter. "For fuck's sake tell your son to stop calling me uncle porn!"

Yuta snorted, and shook his head, smirking. "Nope!" Someone tapped him on the shoulder, and Yuta turned around, smiling widely. "Sichengie!" Winwin smiled, jumping into Yuta's arms. "Did you miss me?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Yuta replied. "Come on, let's go home." Sicheng muttered. "The kids are waiting for you to go home and sing for them." Yuta smiled at his boyfriend, his heart clenching warmly. Him and Winwin actually had wanted to get married, but they didn't, because the two had decided to do something.

They decided to spread love, the two of them had gone around adopting orphans around the world, and they currently had 7 kids living with them including Yuta's son, each of them had either been adopted or picked off the streets, so they were just- honestly too busy to get married.

"I love you." Yuta announced, grinning from ear to ear. "How does Kun do it?" Winwin asked curiously, making Yuta blink slowly. "Do what?" Kun walked over, smiling as he rubbed a particular spot on Yuta's neck, and the Japanese started purring.

"Right there. See you, brother." Kun walked off with his lovers, and Winwin hesitantly reached out, and gently started rubbing that spot, and Yuta let out a shaky breath, his form trembling from pleasure as he purred like a kitten, making Winwin's expression light up in delight.

"Let's go home, baby boy." Yuta muttered, lacing his fingers through Winwin's and his son's, walking towards their house.

Yuta froze, turning to an empty alley, where he could hear clear sobs coming from an alley. "Daddy, what's that?" Yuta's son asked curiously, and the Japanese walked towards the box.

"It's- it's an abandoned kid, Sungchan..." Yuta muttered, his son's eyes widening. "But daddy! Children aren't supposed to be abandoned!" Winwin nodded in agreement, and Yuta smiled slightly. "Sicheng, wanna adopt another kid?" Sungchan smiled, running over to the box, and found a boy around his age sitting inside and crying.

Yuta looked at the small piece of paper inside with his name on it, as Sungchan clambered into the box and wrapped his arm around the new kid. "Hey! It'll be alright, don't cry! Daddy says we can adopt you!" The boy inside stared at Sungchan, looking adorable with squishy cheeks and soft hair. "R- really?"

Yuta nodded, smiling down at the kid.

"Welcome to the family.. Shotaro." 

OH MY GOD LURED IS DONEEEEEE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID THIS! 3K! 3 FLIPPING K OH MY GOD THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH- AND DOWN BELOW IS THE TRAILER AND TEASER FOR MY NEW BOOK CROWN OF THORNS (AKA BRUISED)! THIS IS GONNA BE MAINLY YUDERY BUT BECAUSE I GOT INTO SO MANY GROUPS EXPECT A LOT OF CAMEO. 

"All hail, King Hendery!"

The crown was pressed down onto his head, and the young king felt pride, he was proud of himself for being good enough to be able to rule, to serve his kind, to make everyone's lives better. He was ready to change their world forever, and all for the better.

"You'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter, the crown on your head, just a mere little cover."

Little did he know, his throne was made of lies, his empire built from blood, his hierarchy formed of death, the crown of his head weaved of thorns, blood in the water, chinks in his armor, his savior could not come quick enough.

"My King, Nakamoto Yuta, at your service. I am your new advisor."

The new advisor seemed to be everything Hendery needed, but as more secrets are spilled, the Japanese just keeps becoming more and more like exactly what would finally break and ruin the king.