「THIRTY SIX」

Hey guys, lets see how many of you want to kill me after this chapter.

Yuta was lying in Kun's arms, the siren sleeping while the human watched him intensely, his dark eyes possessive. "No one will ever hurt you again, Kun... I'll make sure of it."

It had been weeks since Yuta met Kun's daughter, and the chinese could not be happier with how things turned out, Yuta was everything he ever wanted, he took good care of their daughter, they spend a ton of time together, barely argued, and even when they did, Yuta would always immediately apologize no matter if it was actually his fault, he was the glue that kept them together, and he made Kun feel... safe.

Yuta had gone out, and Kun was just lying on his bed, randomly poking his phone, when he got a call. "Hello?" "Kun, it's Ten, can we talk? Please?" "Ten- what is it. I don't want to-" The thai sighed, his voice pouty and full of cuteness and aegyo.

"Kun Ge~ Please?" Kun drew in a shaky breath, he shouldn't be feeling like this, he loved Yuta, and he shouldn't be feeling anything when Ten used this voice on him, the voice that used to make him do anything, it shouldn't be working now... "Please, Ge~" Kun groaned, pulling his hair. "Fine. When." "Now, the sea gardens."

Kun hung up, and got dressed hastily, rushing to the sea gardens, unaware that Yuta had been listening from outside.

Ten stood in the gardens amidst the blooming roses, and Kun couldn't help but note how beautiful he looked standing there, his skin and face flawless as usual. Ten turned to face him, a gentle smile on his face as he walked up to the taller.

"Kun, I asked you to come meet me here because- you can't keep doing this to Yuta, you know fairly well he's in love with your brother, not you." "Ten I-" The thai pressed a finger to his lips, closing his eyes. "Johnny said he doesn't mind a poly-relationship." Kun's eyes widened at that, staring at Ten. "Y- You're serious?" Ten nodded, and Johnny stepped out, smiling sheepishly at Kun. "I made him stay with me, I knew he was engaged to you but- I was selfish and-"