「THIRTY FOUR」

Kun woke up, and pain jolted through his body as he attempted to get up. Yuta had gone way too rough on him last night, he wasn't even used to the fact that Yuta was the one that fucked him, he usually topped, but something was off. The way Yuta treated him had felt weird. Not as gentle as usual.

Kun forced the painkillers down his dry throat, and dressed himself, heading towards the small kitchen. He really should introduce his daughter to Yuta.

"Kun, baby? You up?" Kun smiled as Yuta wrapped his arms around him, smiling widely. "Yuta, do you want to um-" "Yes, baby?" "Meet my daughter?" Yuta froze upon hearing that, his grip on Kun tightening. "Daughter?" "Yeah, my baby girl. She was me and Ten's, but-" "He abandoned you. And her." Kun nodded, looking miserable.

"I'm sorry he ever did, Kun... and I'm sorry I helped him." Kun smiled and nodded, reassuring him. "Sure, I'd love to meet your daughter, I believe she's an angel."

Yuta blinked slowly, and pulled Kun into a kiss. "When do you want to introduce me?" "Now?" Yuta nodded happily, and he quickly grabbed breakfast for both him and Kun. "Don't think about Ten now, darling. I'd love meeting your daughter, I'll treat her like my own." Kun smiled at that, planting a soft kiss on Yuta's cheek. "I love you." "I know, and back at you, baby."

The chinese didn't notice the dark glint in Yuta's eye as Ten was mentioned. Kun walked towards the living room to have his breakfast, and Yuta muttered something under his breath.

"Ten, you will regret ever hurting him. I will make you regret it."

"I will."