「THREE」

Sicheng headed out later, walking to the clothing shop and picked up the clothes, admiring the fabric and design. He stepped into the changing room, putting on his suit and looked at himself in the mirror, walking out and taking the rest of the clothes from the cashier.

There was a flash, and for a second, Sicheng thought he saw Ten in the back of the store, but as he stepped closer to investigate, another man stepped out, smiling at him. "Hi, Sicheng, nice seeing you here!" Winwin recognized the skyscraper from the beach, he had helped Yuta clean his bite wound.

"Johnny- right?" The skyscraper nodded, and Winwin couldn't help himself but ask. "Is there anyone in that room?" Johnny laughed, shaking his head. "No, that's my office, no one else in there." Sicheng frowned, but shook it off. Ten was dead, he couldn't be in that room.

"Oh, alright, thank you, my eyes aren't working well these days. Well I'll be off, I'd like to explore this town!" Johnny chuckled good-naturedly, bowing slightly. "Goodbye then, Sicheng. Enjoy your little trip, and stay away from the beach, won't you? As much as Yuta likes you, I don't think the Japanese would like to get bitten again." Sicheng froze in place, staring at Johnny. "He likes me?" The skyscraper laughed, nodding.

"Yeah, of course he does. Why else would he have clung to you like that and saved you? Yongie got so jealous." Winwin forced a smile on his face, and then gripped the door handle. "Oh and you look nice in that suit."

Winwin's face flushed, and he walked out, the skyscraper walking back into his office. The siren inside glared at him, yanking his tie and pulling him closer. "Were you just flirting with-" Johnny shook his head, hugging the siren. "Nope, baby. Only love you, promise." "But seriously, you look nice in that suit? SERIOUSLY?" 

Johnny laughed, and kissed the siren. "Only love you." 

"You better."

Sicheng walked down to the beach, waiting for Kun. His hyung stepped out of the beach, and Winwin threw him dry clothes, waiting for his hyung to get dressed. "Come on, their date is one hour later, let's go."

Taeyong sat in the restaurant with Yuta, the Korean extremely happy as Yuta held his hand and they ate dinner together.

Yuta smiled as Taeyong ate, watching him chew cutely and smile as he slurped the spaghetti. Yuta smirked slightly as he leaned forward, and Taeyong froze as the japanese leaned closer, and closed his eyes. Yuta was only wiping the sauce on his lips away gently, and when Taeyong opened his eyes, his face was burning red.

"Nakamoto Yuta you bloody tease-" Yuta's smirk only widened as he licked the sauce off his fingertip, staring at Taeyong. "Hmmm? You were saying?" this time, even Taeyong's ears went red, and Yuta started laughing, sipping his coffee.

"Yuta I swear to god-" the said person leaned forward, and kissed Taeyong on the lips briefly, then pulled away, grinning. "You are so cute, bubu.. It just makes me want to.." Yuta gently traced his fingers down Taeyong's neck, circling the hickies he left this afternoon.

Taeyong gulped nervously, and pushed Yuta away, his face boiling as he quickly grabbed his smoothie, chugging it down as he tried to cool down the burning fire he felt inside.