All Things Go - Chapter Three

Alyssa's P.O.V. 

    "Lets go out tonight," Johnson suggested as we were all sitting in the living room bored out of our minds. "Not to a party or anything because those get boring after a while but to a dinner or something fun. I'm tired of sitting in the house every night doing the same thing all the time."

   Boy, fuck you mean you sit here at the house everynight doing nothing? You're hardly ever home anymore because of your career that's starting to rise. 

  But I like his idea because we haven't had a nice night out since we've moved here to LA. Of course, we've been to parties and things like that but we haven't been out to a nice dinner since Omaha. I personally like the dinner idea more than a party because you can actually sit down and have a conversation and enjoy a nice dinner.

  Surprisingly, everyone agreed to Johnson's suggestion. I was shocked at everyone's agreement because I thought at least one person would've suggested a party but like Johnson said; it gets boring doing the same thing after a while. 

   "Alright we'll leave in an hour," Johnson stated as he got up from the couch to go to his room. "Derek, invite Lucy and Kevin. Lets make this a big group thing because why not."

   I watched as Derek pulled out his phone to text Kevin. I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs to change. 

    As I was putting on my highlighter, Derek came through the door with a smile on his face

    As I was putting on my highlighter, Derek came through the door with a smile on his face. "Damn baby girl, you looking fine as hell tonight!" He whistled as he saw me sitting by my vanity table. I realized I have so much makeup that I don't even use. "I am blessed, oh my God. You are a true beauty, mami and I am lucky as hell to have you."

   I blushed as I sprayed my setting spray. Derek always knew how to boost my self confidence and I loved that about him. "Thank you, babe."

   "I love you," he sighed as he rested his head on my shoulder. "I really do. I am so glad to call you mine each and every day. Shit, I'm one lucky ass guy."

  I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too, Derek. Now come on, lets go!"

  We walked down the stairs with his hand around my waist. I noticed that Kelsey and Emily were sitting on the couch now and I rolled my eyes. Of course Sam would invite them. I looked around the crowded living room and saw there was no where else to sit but by Kelsey.

   Me being the petty person I am, I went to the spot and sat down. I am the type of person to sit next to a bitch knowing damn well she doesn't like me. I flipped my hair off my shoulder and to my back, letting the bitch know I am unbothered by her presence.

   I heard her sigh next to me and I smiled, satisfied with myself. "Alright guys, lets get going!" Gilinsky exclaimed as everyone was in the living room. "Johnson made reservations at this restaurant already so there's not going to be a long ass wait."