All Things Go - Chapter Four

Alyssa's P.O.V. 

   The next morning, I was still pissed off about the whole restaurant situation. I could hardly sleep because Derek kept blowing up my phone and he was outside my door the whole night, asking to come in. I never gave in to his bullshit and I eventually fell asleep.

   I changed into some shorts, a t shirt, and slipped on my Yeezy 350's. I opened the door and saw Derek laying there, asleep. This hoe really fell asleep by my door? Aw. That's cute. I bent down and shook his shoulder lightly. Even though I am totally pissed off at him, I don't want him sleeping on the floor.

   He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned. He looked up and when he saw me kneeling next to him, his eyes widened. "Alyssa, baby, I'm so sorry about last night. I swear when you left, nothing happened between us. You can even ask Swazz, he wouldn't lie to you and you know it."

   I got up, completely ignoring his words, and started to walk down the stairs. I heard him sigh and he got up to follow behind me. "Please, talk to me. I don't like it when you're mad at me baby girl."

  I continued to ignore him and walk down the stairs to see the guys in the kitchen eating or making breakfast. "Hey Alyssa," Johnson said with a small smile. "One quick question, why was Derek sleeping outside your room?"

   I sat down at the table next to Swazz and shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care. He chose to sleep out there, so ask him."

   "What the hell did Derek do with the waitress last night after I left?" I immediately asked John, knowing damn well Derek was listening from wherever he was in the kitchen. "And I swear to God if you fucking lie to me Johnathan. I want the truth, now."

   He sighed and put his phone down on the table. "Alyssa, you know I would never lie to you. You know I hate lying to you and I can't do that to my best friend. Anyways, Derek didn't do shit after you left. He came back in the restaurant and just sat there, he didn't say anything to anyone about anything. He was just on his phone texting and trying to call you. He didn't even glance at the girl once, I swear."

   "Okay, thank you," I said with a small smile getting up from the table. I walked over to where Derek was and grabbed his arm, pulling him up the stairs and into my room. "I am going to forgive you on this one but I swear to God Derek, if you check out another bitch when I'm with you, I'll leave your ass. I don't like that shit, so don't fucking do it when I'm literally sitting right next to you."

   He sighed a sigh of relief and he had a small smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and he attached his lips to mine. "Thank you for forgiving me baby," he said as he pulled away from the kiss. "I love you and I swear it won't happen again, okay? I don't want to lose you, ever. And I promise not to check out any girls when I'm with you or even when I'm not with you, cause you're my one and only."

   "I love you," I said and smiled at his words. "And boy, don't you ever keep me up late like that again with your bullshit. Next time, don't be such a hoe! And don't get hard over these other bitches, that's my job."

   "I love you too, baby girl." He smiled and attached our lips together again. 

    Author's note ; this was a filler. next chapter has draaaaaama. 

     anyways, i was facebook lurking w mi madre earlier on my tio's page and i was going through his friends list bc i was trying to show her this bitch who was tryna get w my dad a while ago - they're not blood ( he's my tio by marriage and she's like his niece or sum ) - and i came across this guy that i always see at my cousins ranch - he's fiiiiiiine. 

     so i clicked on his account and i told my mom, "this is the one that likes aunt evelyn" and she told me "don't friend him, he seems like the type to get w younger girls'

   LMAO I WAS LIKE UH FYM MOM? and she said 'idk he gives off that vibe. he seems like he would get w someone younger, especially someone like you.'  OKAY BUT LIKE AT FIRST I WAS THINKING 'I WOULDNT MIND, HES FINE AF' then i clicked on the 'about' section and THIS HOE IS 26!!!!! LMAO I THOUGHT HE WAS LIKE 16 LMAOOOOOOOOO BYE I AM DONE WITH LIFE.

   Shit, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't so so so so young. Like that'd be illegal AF ! but shit, you can come hml ricardo 😂😂😉 im kidding, BYE !