All Things Go - Chapter Ten

Sammy

"Why are you even attempting to speak to me right now?" Derek glared at me with his arms crossed over his chest. "You are so lucky I don't want to go to jail because I want to kill you so bad right now. I swear Sam, don't you ever speak to or about my girl like that again. If I hear you said one more thing, just one more, I'm going to beat your ass. You're almost down on strikes."

We were at the studio right now - we as in Swazz, Derek, Nate, and I. I decided to come here to chill and plus I needed to talk to Derek about Alyssa and I don't want her to hear about what I have to say about her.

"That's great, honestly cool, but I need to talk to you about your little girlfriend," I say with a small smile on my face. "There is a lot of things you don't know about the girl you're dating."

He sighed and looked at me with a bored expression on his face. "Sam, I've been with her for a while now, I'm pretty sure I know everything about her. But if there's just so much that I don't know, please enlighten me."

I know there is a 50/50 chance that Derek will beat my fucking ass to a pulp after I say everything I have to say but I am willing to take that risk. He needs to know about Alyssa and her ways.

"Okay, well for starters, your girlfriend is a bitch," I stated and he clenched his jaw. "Don't say anything Derek, let me say everything I need to and if you want to beat my ass after, you can. Anyways, she's a major selfish bitch. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She was mean to everybody in high school, I swear. She was a major bitch and a lot of people didn't like her."

Derek's jaw was clenched the whole time I was speaking. "Second, she's a hoe," I continued to speak and Derek balled his fists together. "Let me explain, D. But yeah, she's a hoe. Not like a small hoe but a major hoe. She cheated on me with you, and now you two are dating. That just screams hoe right there. Who knows if she's being loyal to you? She could be showing the whole crew love, man, you never know."

"Hell nah," he scoffed and shook his head with a small laugh. "You done lost your damn mind, Sammy boy. My girl isn't a hoe and she never has been, fuck you mean? She told you flat out why she cheated on you with me, 'cause my dick game stronger than yours. She wouldn't cheat on me in a million years because she's told me countless amount of times that I'm the one for her and that she doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize that. So, shut the fuck up."

Oh, he is so delusional. "Oh, that's really funny because she once told me the same exact thing - you know, that I'm the one for her. But look at us now. She's nothing but a little hoe and like I always say, hoes will be hoes. She doesn't love you Derek, just get that through your head."

"You don't know shit about shit," he laughed and ran his hand through his hair. "Don't say shit about shit if you don't know shit. Simple. I know that girl loves me and I know I love her, so whatever. You can be jealous all you want, that's cool man. But let me tell you, jealousy ain't cute."

Fuck, this is going to be harder than I thought. He loves her and he fucking knows she loves him; I think everyone knows they both love each other. I'm trying to take everything away from her the way she took everything from me but this is going to be so hard. 

"Man, whatever," I huffed out of annoyance. "I am so done with you. Have fun with my sloppy seconds, Derek."

Before I could walk off, I felt a fist connect to my jaw. Ow, what the fuck? He grabbed me by my collar and started throwing punches all over my face and surprisingly he hasn't missed once. 

I tried to punch him back but I completely missed him, shit I am pathetic. 

I felt him let go of my collar and I looked up to see Swazz holding him back from me. "Woah man, chill," he said to him. "It looked like you were about to kill him, man."

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my girl like that again," he said through clenched teeth. "You're lucky Swazz is holding me back because that was your third strike meaning you're out. If I hear you disrespect her one more fucking time, I'm going to beat your ass."

I wiped the blood off my lip. "Whatever, man."

Alyssa

I was sitting on the couch with Josh, just talking about life and stuff, when the door swung open and a pissed off Derek came through the door with his jaw clenched and his fists balled up at his sides. Woah, woah, woah. 

I got up off the couch and I quickly ran up to him. "Baby, what's wrong? What happened?"

He walked past me and up the stairs. A few seconds later, Swazz, Nate, and a bloody Sammy came through the door. 

"Can someone just please tell me what the fuck happened!?" I yelled out of frustration.

I didn't even care to aks Sam if he was okay because lets be honest here, I don't give a fuck about him or his feelings.

"Derek beat the shit out of Sam," Nate laughed lightly.

I sighed and walked up the stairs into Derek's room. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed with his jaw still clenched and his hands still balled up by his sides. He looked up at me and his jaw unclenched slightly.

 I walked between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled lightly at me as I ran my hands through his hair. "Baby, are you okay? I'm not going to ask you why you did it, because we all know Sam deserved it, but are you alright?"

"Yeah," he nodded and sighed. "He keeps disrespecting you and I'm not going to take that bullshit. Nobody will talk about my girl in that way and not get their ass beat, hell nah."

I attached my lips to his and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Derek, I love you. So much." I said lightly as I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"I love you too, baby girl."

Author's note

Samuel you wildin'. Like, wyd??