All Things Go - Chapter Fourteen

Alyssa

I decided that I was going to forgive Derek. In all honesty, I don't think I'd be able to raise this child on my own. I think that it'd be very hard and I don't think I could handle it. But if Derek never stepped up, I would be a single mother. I would never give my child up for adoption or I wouldn't get an abortion. It'd be tough but I would do anything for my baby.

I've always wanted to have a kid when I was around twenty-five, you know so I could live my life and such. So I could experience the wildness of being in your early twenties without any kids. Even though this child was highly unexpected, I will still love it and do anything for it.

Shit, now that I think about it, I'm only eighteen. By the time the baby is born, I'd be nineteen. Damn I never thought I'd have a kid before I was twenty but look at me now - pregnant at eighteen. Oh well, that's life for you - full of unexpected events.

Anyways, tonight Derek and I decided that we were going to announce to everybody that we were expecting. We weren't going to do anything fancy, you know like a dinner because those usually end up in a disaster. So we're just going to sit them all down and tell thim. 

Sammy

"Man, you've gone insane," Nate laughed and shook his head. "You're crazy, just let her be. I get that she hurt you and ruined your life or whatever, I understand, but you can't let her get to you. Just let her live her life how she wants. If she wants to be with Derek, let her be with him! She loves him, he loves her, they're a cute couple! Just chill bro."

I sighed. "I'm not-"

I was cut off by the door opening and Alyssa walking in. "Uh, hey guys, I have an announcement to make so can you guys meet everyone downstairs in the living room?"

Ah, typical Alyssa. Everything just always has to be about her!

I shrugged and got up off my bed with Nate following close behind me. We took a seat on the couch where everyone else was at - even Lucy and Kevin were here. Okay, what's going on here?

Derek and Alyssa stood in the middle of the living room with small smiles on their faces. "Okay I'm just going to get to this because I don't want to waste your time, but I'm pregnant," Alyssa stated and I swear I felt my blood begin to boil.

Everyone started clapping and cheering besides me. I just sat on the couch staring at the wall. Of course she would be pregnant. "So whose is it?" I asked which made everyone stare at me in confusion. "You know, since you like to cheat on people. I thought you'd cheat on Derek the way you cheated on me. So, who is the father of your child?"

"Derek is," she replied bluntly. "You know, just because I made the mistake of cheating on you doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on Derek. I fucking love him, Samuel, okay? I don't want to fuck anything up between us, so he is the father of my child. Thank you very much."

I heard Jack huff and he turned to me. "Bro, just fucking chill out! Damn, you're fucking annoying as hell! Okay, we get it. Alyssa broke your heart by cheating on you, we understand. But just chill the fuck out man! She's with Derek and she's happy! Stop being such a little bitch. Everybody gets their heart broken, it's apart of life. If you were still going to hold this big ass grudge, why the hell did you come out to LA in the first place? Especially when you fucking knew that Alyssa would be living in the same damn house with you! You're fucking childish as hell."

"And you stay disrespecting her," he continued and everyone's eyes were already wide at this point. "Like shit, stop. Don't you ever disrespect women like that, calling them bitches and sluts. Okay, she broke your heart. Like I said, we fucking get it! Stop being a little bitch and move on with life already."

I can't just 'move on with life'. I fucking hate Alyssa, I hate her so much. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make her miserable if I have to. She ruined my life and I am planning on ruining hers. Slowly but surely.

Author's note

Damn Samuel, Jack tired of yo shit ! But I lowkey am too, aha oops.

Next chapter will be a time skip of like a few months.

And oh, I have this whole story planned out! Like, I have a story in my drafts titled 'how my stories will end' and I have it all planned out. I got inspired AF while watching some movie and then I got inspired to add a lil more earlier when I was sitting in a car for four hours.