All Things Go - Chapter Seventeen

Alyssa

"Baby, lets go out for breakfast," Derek stated as he kissed my neck. We were laying down in our bed and I was absolutely starving. "Then, after breakfast, I want to take my beautiful girlfriend to do something before I go to the studio for a bit. How does that sound?"

I smiled lightly at his words. "It sounds great, Derek. I'm going to take a quick shower and then we can get going, alright?"

He nodded as I got up out of bed and walked over to our bathroom that was connected to our bedroom. I stripped out of my pajamas and turned on the water while waiting for it to get at the perfect temperature.

***

"Damn, mami, you look good as fuck," Derek whistled as I came out of our bedroom and into the living room. "My girlfriend is one sexy ass motherfucker, shit, I'm blessed!"

I smiled at his words while placing a kiss on his lips. I'm just glad that my baby bump isn't huge yet so I don't look like a giant whale. I have a slight bump, considering I'm two months pregnant now, but it's not really noticeable; thank God.

I still need to tell my parents and siblings that I'm pregnant but I honestly don't want to do it over phone so I'm just going to wait until the wedding, which is next week. I don't really talk to my mom that much anymore but I do want to go see her get married to that douche bag who will soon be my step dad. 

Speaking of dads, I actually want to go and visit mine when I'm in Omaha. We talk and text almost everyday and I'm just dying to see him, I've missed him so much.

"Oh, yeah, baby, remember my mom's wedding is next week!" I reminded Derek as he stood up from the couch with his keys in hand. "Are you still going with me, or?"

He looked at me like I had just lost my damn mind. "Are you crazy, Alyssa? Of course I am going with you, what the hell! You have to bring a date, and if I don't go with you, some fuck boy ass bitch will have to. I don't want none of these boys all up on my girl, so yes, I am going. Plus, we still need to tell your family you're pregnant and I want to be there for that."

He locked the door behind him as we both got in his car. "Alright, well, I'll book our flight later."

He smiled as he grabbed my hand and held it in his as he drove down the road to iHop. 

***

After a really really long day, I just want to go home and take a nap. After Derek and I went to iHop, we went to LegoLand, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and then we walked around the mall for what felt like hours.

I love how Derek wanted to just spend time with me today; he said that he was going to go to the studio later than usual because he wanted to spend time with me today. God, I love this boy.

"I'm going to go the studio for about an hour or two," Derek stated as he placed a kiss on my lips. "Do you want to go with me?"

I shook my head with a small laugh. "No, Derek, I'm okay. Honestly, I just want to take a nap because I'm so exhausted. You can go, I'm just going to take a nap."

"Alright, well call me if you need anything," he said with a small smile as he left another kiss on my lips. "I love you, baby."