All Things Go - Chapter Twenty

Warning : This chapter contains a sexual flashback. If you are not comfortable with reading this - or you simply aren't allowed to - I suggest you do not read this chapter. I will put in bold letters 'Flashback' / 'End of Flashback' to let you know when it begins and ends. 

ya main bitch, alyssa

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and checked my phone for the time; 6:45 am. I was about to lay back down and try to go back to sleep when I felt this weird feeling in my stomach, oh God, not again. I quickly got out of the bed and ran over to the bathroom that was connected to the game room.

I opened the toilet lid and it felt like my stomach was being emptied out completely. I heard quiet footsteps run over to the bathroom and I felt someone gently pull my hair back so I wouldn't get any vomit in my hair.

I didn't have to look back to know that it was Derek. He rubbed my back up and down in a soothing manner once I was finished. I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to quickly brush my teeth.

When I was finished, I wiped my mouth with a towel and ran a hand through my hair. "Mami, are you okay? Do you need some aspirin or something?"

"I'm fine," I shook my head in a reassuring manner and I turned to face him. My eyes widened at his neck, holy fuck. "Oh my God, baby. Your neck."

He quickly moved to where the mirror was and he traced the hickeys that were lined down his neck with his hand. He had a small smirk planted on his lips as he traced over the marks that I made. "Shit, what was all this for?"

"To let every single bitch out there know that you're fucking mine," I said with a small laugh. "You know you enjoyed it."

Flashback to Last Night

"That's why you'll just have to be quiet," I smirked as I got off the bed, pulling him closer to the edge, and getting on my knees. I pulled his basketball shorts down his legs and I could see he was getting harder and harder each passing second.

I slowly pulled down his boxers and once they were down his leg, his hard member slapped against his stomach. I grabbed his length with my right hand and I started to slowly pump up and down, causing him to bite his lip and squeeze his eyes shut.

"Enough teasing," he practically whimpered as I continued to give him a hand job. "Just give me head already, please, baby."

I was about to put my lips on his hard member when he sprung up from the bed, scaring the shit out of me. "Wait!" he exclaimed as he grabbed his phone that was next to him and started typing some shit. Is he serious right now? I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him, what the hell? "Look, it says right here that you can have sex when you're pregnant! It says that it won't cause a miscarriage or anything."

I grabbed the phone from his hands and read the short little paragraph. This bitch actually searched up, "Can you have sex when you're pregnant?" ( actually, I did look this up LMAO ). "Okay??"

"I want you to give me head so bad right now because honestly your head game is bomb as fuck but I also want to fuck the living day light out of you," he stated as he pulled me up from the floor. "Are these walls soundproof?"

I widened my eyes as I just remembered, every room in this house is sound proof. "Oh fuck, I totally forgot about that! Every room is sound proof."

He smirked and pulled my shirt off over my head. He didn't waste any time slipping my underwear off and lining himself up at my entrance. "Usually, I would tease the shit out of you but I just need to feel you so bad right now," he grunted as he slid inside of me slowly, giving me time to adjust to his size.

I was sitting on his lap as I started to rock my hips back and forth, causing him to groan in pleasure. Oh, that sound is music to my ears. I bent my head down and started to suck on the skin under his ear, sure to leave a mark. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to move my hips at a faster pace. The room was filled with our loud moans and our skin slapping together. He gripped my ass as I started to slightly bounce on his shaft.

"Wait," he breathed out and flipped us over so now he was the one that was on top. He intertwined our hands together above my head as he looked me in the eye. He started to thrust in and out of me slowly while still looking me in the eye. "I love you, baby, and I am so glad we're going to have our own little family," he grunted as he thrusted into me at a steady pace.

He bent down and attached our lips together. I moaned out loudly when he hit my g-spot, causing him to grunt. He continued to hit the same spot over and over again and I felt myself clench around him. "Baby, I'm so c-close," I managed to say as he thrusted into me.

"I am t-too," he stuttered as his thrusts became sloppier. He hit my spot one more time and that was more than enough to have me over the edge. 

I practically screamed out his name as I reached my orgasm. "Holy fuck, daddy!" 

He quickly came undone as the words left my mouth, he loves when I call him that and I know he loves it when moan out his name. He pulled out of me and laid next to me while panting heavily. "I love you, Alyssa."

"I love you too, Derek," I said, trying to catch my breath.

End of Flashback 

"Hell yeah, I did," he smirked and placed a kiss on my lips. "I kind of wish that I got the head that you offered, though. But shit, watching you come undone underneath me was fucking amazing. I will never get tired of that sight."

I smirked and pushed him away from me slightly. He looked confused for a second but when I got down on my knees, he realized what was about to happen and his breath hitched in his throat. 

Author's note

I was gonna make this longer but, like, it was already long af w the flashback. Plus, this is my 3rd update tonight so, lol.