All Things Go - Chapter Twenty Eight

Song : Activated by Cher Lloyd

  Alyssa || New York, New York - Show #12

"Alyssa Tores, will you marry me?"

I nodded my head rapidly as a tear escaped my eye. "Yes!" Derek smiled widely as he stood up and pulled me in for a tight hug which caused the audience to go 'aw!' Even the guys went 'aw!' The only person that didn't was Samuel, but do I care? No.

He pulled away and grabbed the ring out of the box and slipped it on my ring finger. "I love you so much!" he exclaimed and pulled me back in for another hug.

"I love you too, Derek."

He helped me off of the stool and he said goodnight to all of his fans, considering it was now the end of the show.

 We all walked back to the bus and Derek pulled me in for a hug. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Congratulations guys!" Swazz exclaimed and did a bro hug with Derek before giving me a normal hug. "I hope I'm getting an invitation to your wedding. I better be."

I laughed a little and nodded my head. "Of course you're coming! Why wouldn't I want my best friend at my wedding?"

Sammy 

I sat on the couch and watched as every was congratulating Derek and Alyssa. Of course he'd propose to her, he's so in love with her and it's obvious. She's got him wrapped around her little finger but it's not long before she cheats on him too. Probably with Nate. Or even better, Swazz.

I don't think it's fair how she gets to live this amazing life when she's a terrible person. She always has been. 

I don't like how terrible people get to live these great lives with no worries while the nicest people, also known as me, have to live with the pain that the terrible people caused us. It's not fair and it's complete bullshit. 

In a few months, she's having a baby. After that, she's going to get married. I don't think she deserves any of the good things she has in life.

"She's probably just in it for the money," I whispered to Nate which caused him to scoff. "Nah, seriously, why else would she be with Derek? He's got money, that's why she agreed to marry him."

He shook his head. "You seem to forget, Alyssa had money way before Derek came along. Her mom is a lawyer for crying out loud. That girl has always had bankroll, she's not in it for the money. Maybe she's marrying him because she loves him. Did you ever think of that?"

Author's note

that #SaveMarinaJoyce got me all types of fucked up. anyways, SAMUEL, LIFE IS NOT FAIR!