All Things Go - Chapter Nineteen

Alyssa

Derek and I walked down the stairs hand-in-hand where we were greeted by Jeff and the two evil hoes themselves, Lucy and Briana. Actually, I never really had a problem with Briana but she was still a little bitch.

They both shot me fake smiles and I just walked past them. Bitch, the fuck am I going to smile at you for? I gave Jeff a small hug and smile because we left off on a good note. You know, we fixed our little issues when he apologized even though he pisses me off, we're cool.

"Guys, this is Derek, my boyfriend," I introduced Derek to everybody and they all smiled and waved at him. He shot them back a small smile and I swear I noticed Briana practically eye fucking him from the corner of my eye.

It was my brothers, my mother, the two bitches, Jeff, Jeff's parents - whom I have met before, they're actually really nice, and my grandparents. Thank God they're all actually very welcoming - besides Briana and Lucy - so Derek won't feel intimidated or anything.

"Alyssa, when is Swazz coming?" My mom asked as she took a seat on the couch. My mom actually likes Swazz because she actually got to know him considering he's my best friend and at one point, he was always at our house. 

"He said he's flying out tomorrow morning so he should be here by tomorrow afternoon," I stated with a shrug.

She nodded her head in understandment and afterwards she clapped her hands together really loudly. "Okay guys, who's ready for dinner? Alyssa, can you come help me with the plates please?"

I nodded lightly and followed her into the kitchen while everyone else made their way into the dining room. "I like that Derek boy," she said with a smile as she started to grab the plates from the cabinet. "It looks like he really loves you, oh my God, they way his eyes sparkle when he looks at you! Does he treat you right?"

"Yes, he treats me amazingly," I blushed and smiled widely. "I think he's the one for me mom, I love him so much."

She smiled at my words and gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy for you, Alyssa! I think you two make an adorable couple!! Don't worry about helping me, I can do it on my own, go back out there with your lover boy."

I laughed at her name for him; "lover boy." I nodded my head lightly and quickly made my way into the dining room where I saw Briana was still practically eye fucking Derek. I sat next to Derek and I swear to God, every dinner we have, I sit across these two.

"Do you want to tell everyone tonight?" Derek whispered in my ear. "Or do you want to wait until, like, the wedding or something?"

"Yeah, we can tell them when my mom brings all the food in," I whispered back and I felt him smile against my skin. 

A few minutes later, my mom came into the dining room and started to pass out all of the plates. Okay, so my mom is like filthy rich but she can't buy a caterer or something for a time like this? Once everything was passed out and my mom took her seat at the end of the table, Derek and I stood up from our seats which caught everyone's attention.

"We have an announcement to make!" I exclaimed and everyone nodded their heads for me to continue on with my news. "Okay, well..."

"We're having a baby!" Derek and I said together and everyone's eyes went wide. Soon after, a few of them started clapping and cheering for us. My mom sat at the end of the table with a shocked look on her face before she finally smiled and began clapping her hands together.