All Things go - Chapter Twenty Nine

Alyssa || Time Skip - Few Months Later

I'm now seven months pregnant and I just want this baby out of me already. Derek and I decided on doing a gender reveal party so we have to wait until next month to find out if we're having a boy or a girl.

Ever since the Skaterade Tour ended, Derek hasn't been going to the studio as much as before. He still goes maybe three times a week for a few hours but he's mostly at home with me now. He said he doesn't want anything to happen to me or our baby while he's at the studio.

He just released his single 'Allegedly' the other day and I'm so proud of him. 

I hate the fact that my hormones are all over the place right now. I feel so bad for Derek because I always go off on him for little things. I hit him with a shoe one time but he seems to be handling everything well.

I'm very emotional about everything. We were watching Ted 2 and I started crying because John "died" and Ted and the two others girl were crying. Then he jumped back to life and I got pissed off. Why was I even crying over a comedy in the first place? 

Another thing I hate about being pregnant is that I eat almost everything. I feel like such a major fatass and I hate it. I feel so bad because I always make Derek go buy me food and I'm sure he thinks I'm a fatass as well.

"Babe, do you want to come to the store with me?" Derek asked as he grabbed his keys off the counter. "I'm going to Target, I need to buy some shit."

I nodded my head and I carefully grabbed my shoes that were next to me by the couch. I lifted my leg and I tried to put on my shoe but failed miserably due to my massive stomach. I let out a frustrated sigh before Derek ran over to the couch and helped me put on my shoes.

"I didn't need your help, Derek!" I exclaimed. Another mood swing, oh my God. "You make me feel like a child that can't do anything for herself and has to have everyone do everything for her."

He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes slightly. "I am trying to help you, Alyssa. I'm not trying to make you feel like a child or whatever, I'm trying to fucking help you out! Shit, I'm sorry for trying to be a good fiancé and help out my baby momma."

He walked over the kitchen and huffed in annoyance. I carefully got up from the couch and made my way over to the kitchen where Derek was standing. I wrapped my arm around his waist and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry baby," I kissed him on the lips once again. "I know you're just trying to help. My hormones are going wild and I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm sorry for always going crazy on you, you're probably sick of me already."

He looked down at me and shook his head. "Nah, baby girl, don't say that. I could never get sick of your little crazy bipolar ass," he laughed lightly. "I love you and I understand, kind of. This pregnant shit makes girl's even more crazy than they already are. It's okay, I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too, you little hoe," I laughed and placed another kiss on his lips. "But come on, lets go to Target."

Author's note

Yall gon' hate me for how I end this story. Shit, I think im going to hate me too, lol. also, i added derek luh to the title cause ion wanna make new readers mad cause they come here to read about sam yet shes w derek

But here's a little something for you people to remember:

  No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is, or how big your bank account is, our graves will be the same size. Stay humble.