All Things Go - Chapter Seven

Warning : This chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own risk. 

   Alyssa

     I took a seat on the couch and sighed. It's been three days since my little encounter with Sammy. I have to admit, it's been really awkward in the house between everybody. I can feel the tension between Sam and Derek when they're in the same room at the same time; it's insane.

     It's been really awkward for everybody, not just us three. Nobody really knows what to say when they're around all three of us. They kind of just sit there awkwardly without saying a word. I don't understand why, though. Why are they weirded out by the whole situation?

     I just wanted to go out tonight and forget all about this stupid drama and just have fun. I need to take my mind off all this bullshit and I knew exactly how to do that. I pulled out my phone and texted Lucy.

    [ Alyssa ] : Hey girl, you down to go to a party tonight? I am in need of some fun!

    [ Lucy 🤓 ] : Yes, of course! I know this guy who's throwing a party tonight, we should go! His parties are always fun. I'll let Kev know.

    I smiled in satisfaction and turned off my phone. I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs to Derek's bedroom. I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. "Hey baby, how are you doing?"

     "I'm doing great," I smiled and took a seat next to him. "Anyways, get your ass up. We're going to a party with Lucy and Kevin."

      He raised his eyebrow as a small smile crept onto his face. He sat up from the bed and looked over at me. "Can't we just stay here? I don't feel like partying tonight but I do know a way we could have some fun," he smirked. 

      "But baby," I whined as he started to leave small kisses down my neck, "I want to party and have fun. I've been so stressed recently with everything that's been going and I just need to let loose."

       He sighed and stopped kissing my neck. "Mami, I promise we can go out tomorrow night. I can make you less stressed right now and no alcohol needs to be involved. You know how things can get with alcohol involved and if everyone else is going, it'll only make you more stressed out baby."

      He was right. Everyone else was going to be there, it's obvious because I know Nate and John fuck with the guy who's throwing the party, so it would only make me more stressed because alcohol does make things worse at times. "Fine, I'll stay here with you tonight and I will let you relieve my stress in your own way."

     He smiled lightly as he moved my hair from my shoulder and began leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, sucking a few spots here and there. It honestly feels weird being in Derek's room because I've only been in here a few times. He started sucking on my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. 

     "Wait," I breathed out as I looked over at the door, "I need to lock the door, baby."

     He shook his head and moved my head to attach his lips to mine. "No baby girl, it's fine. No one's even home right now. It's just us, don't worry mami."

     I pulled away from the kiss and got on his lap, immediately reattaching our lips. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and he pulled it off over my head, leaving me in just my bra and shorts. His shirt was already off so he was already in just his jeans 

    I began fiddling with the button on his shorts but Derek grabbed my hands and shook his head. "No, today is about you. This is all about you, so don't worry about me."

    As he finished speaking, he flipped us over so now he was on top. He started leaving a trail of kisses down my chest as his hands rested on my sides, holding himself up. He held himself up with one hand as he pulled down my underwear and shorts in one swift movement.

   He was about to pull down his jeans when his phone started ringing. He ignored it and pulled down his pants and underwear at the same time. Just as he lined himself up with my entrance, the phone went off again. He groaned out of frustration and reached over to the nightstand to answer it.

   "Hello?" he asked, clearly irritated. "...No, why?.... Nah man, I'm busy right now... No.... Maybe next time.... I don't care, I'm fucking busy right now!... Whatever, bye."

   He hung up and dropped the phone to the floor. He attached his lips to mine as he lined himself up at my entrance once again before slowly sliding in, causing me to moan into his mouth. He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size before he started to move at a fast pace.

   He pulled away from the kiss, going to my neck and sucking lightly. I moaned loudly and grabbed a chunk of his hair in my hands, causing him to moan lightly. Oh, how I love that sound. "Damn mami, you're so tight," he grunted in my ear as he continued to thrust into me.

   "Hey guys have you seen my- holy shit!" I heard Nate yell as he opened the door. "My bad bro, I'm so fucking sorry. Shit, my bad man."

   He quickly closed the door and I hid my face in Derek's chest with embarrassement. Holy shit, one of my closest friends just walked in on us fucking. "I told you we should've locked the door," I groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

    "Baby, it's fine," he shrugged and pulled me away from his chest to give me a small smile. "Lets just continue what we started, alright? It's okay, we'll be alright. It was just Nate, we can go down in a little to see what he wanted."

     I sighed and shook my head. "I feel weird now, though. I'm sorry but can we continue later?"

   "Yeah, of course," he nodded and pulled out of me. "That's fine, mami. We can continue this later."

    He got off of me and started to get dressed. I feel bad for leaving him hanging like that but I am so embarrassed right now, I can't believe Nate walked in on us having sex. I want to continue but I just can't, I'm worried somebody else will walk in.

    I slipped on my t-shirt and sighed. "I'm sorry Derek, I'm just embarrassed."

   "Don't be sorry," he shook his head and grabbed my face in his hands, pecking my lips lightly. "It's okay, honestly. I understand, we should have locked the door. But it's okay."

     I smiled lightly and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of his bedroom. We walked down the stairs and right when I saw Nate sitting on the couch rubbing his eyes, I hid my face in Derek's chest. 

     "Oh hey man," I heard Nate say as we came into the living room. "I am so sorry about that man, I swear I didn't know y'all were fucking. I should've knocked, my bad man."

      Derek shrugged and sat us down on the couch. I slowly took my head out of Derek's chest and looked over at Nate. "It's fine man," Derek stated and laughed. "Don't sweat it, it's alright. Just next time if you decide to come into my room or Alyssa's room, please knock."

    Author's note 

  im watching the astros game right now and im pissed off. we're losing by 1. but its barely the 2nd inning so its ight.

   and i was gonna make this chapter where they were @ the game but i didnt feel like waiting until 5:30 to update this - and yes, i mean 5:30 bc here in houston thats when it ends. lol, i hate time zones man. the past two days, ive waited til 9 to watch the games and stayed up til around 1 to finish them. 

    but i got inspired to write this bc i was watching something on youtube and this girl was telling a story about how her friend and this guy were fucking in the room next to her and it like inspired me, lmao. if you dont know who sarah baska is, you need to go watch her now bc she's fucking hilarious and her storytimes are funny af.