All Things Go - Chapter Eleven

Sammy

Okay, now I am definitely going to make Alyssa's life a living hell. Emily's mad at me because that little stunt Alyssa pulled at the restaurant. It's not like I could tell her I didn't say that because she knows better than anyone else when I'm lying. Kelsey officially broke up with me yesterday because she said she doesn't want to be with someone like me.

She always has to come along and ruin everything for me. I was getting over my feelings for her that day she came to my house and we went to the carnival but boom! They came crushing back in that night because of the stupid Ferris Wheel.

Then, I fell in love with her and asked her to be my girlfriend. She'd always get mad because I supposedly cheated on her all the time, or whatever. But in all honestly, I have never once cheated on her. All the accusations or whatever were false, Ashley kissed me and I was high and drunk off my ass when I was grinding on that girl.

Finally, she broke my heart. She just had to go out and cheat on me with Derek.

Well, if I can't get Derek to leave Alyssa, I'm going to make Alyssa want to leave Derek. I'm going to leave the both of them lonely and by themselves, and I know exactly how to do it.

Alyssa

I was chilling on the couch with Derek and the guys when someone knocked on the door. Since I was closer to the end, I said I'd get up and get. 

I walked over to the door and opened it to see a girl with long blonde hair standing there. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"I'm here for Derek," she said with a small smile. "He texted me and told me to meet him here, he said something about he wants to finish what he started the other night at the studio. Can I come in? I'm Stassie, by the way."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Derek! Get your ass over here now!" I yelled from the door and I heard quick footsteps run over to where I was standing. When he came into view I crossed my arms over my chest and arched my eyebrow. "Who the fuck is this?"

His eyebrows pulled together as he looked at the blonde girl. "I have no fucking clue, why?"

"Oh, really?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "She said that you invited her over here to 'finish what you started'. What exactly did you start at the studio, hmm?"

He looked over at the girl one more time and shook his head. "I'm not lying to you Alyssa, I have no clue who she is. I have never seen this chick in my life, on God. I don't know what she's talking about because I haven't started anything with anyone."

I scoffed and shook my head. "Just stop lying! I don't care, go with your little friend and finish what you started. I'm done, man."

I shoved past him and made my way to the stairs with all the guys asking me if I was okay. I ignored all their questions and continued to go upstairs. Hell no, who the fuck does Derek think he is?

Last night he was telling me that he loved me and that I'm the only for him, yet this bitch just shows up out of nowhere claiming he invited her over? Man, what the fuck?

The door swung open and there stood Derek, out of breath. "Baby, you have to believe me, I do not know that girl. On my mom, I have never seen her in my life. She's lying, for all I know she could be a fan trying to start shit. Baby, please believe me."

"Give me your phone."

He didn't even hesitate before he pulled his phone out of his pocket and handing it to me. He put his passcode in, allowing me to see it. 

The first thing I clicked on was his messages on iMessenger. I opened every single chat and scrolled halfway to the top and began reading the messages. 

When I didn't find anything in his messages, I went to his contacts to see who he texts because he could honestly easily delete the messages. I scrolled and scrolled through tons of contacts and found only one girl name; Delany. I know not to worry because that's his sister.

I went to Instagram to check the DMs he has between people. There's a whole bunch of fans messaging him in his request box so I just read the ones between the people on the main thing. Nothing.

I sighed and went to Twitter to check the DMs there. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

I locked his phone and handed it back to him. "See, do you believe me now mami? I have been nothing but loyal to you since we got together."

"That doesn't mean you can't be seeing these bitches in public, though," I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I am willing to forgive you this one time but I swear if anyone comes over here again saying shit like that, I'm done."

Authors note

this was bad but im leaving to louisiana in like an hour or two and i wanted to update.