All Things Go - Chapter Nine

Alyssa

"What the hell is your problem Alyssa?" Sam yelled at me as I took a seat on the couch, turning on the TV. "You ruined everything for me, just like you always do. First, you ruined our relationship and then, you ruined mine and Kelsey's. You're such a bitch."

We were the only ones in the living room because Nate, Swazz, and Derek returned to the studio shortly after dinner to finish up a song they've been working on. And Josh tagged along with them because he said he's always wanted to go in a studio. 

The Jacks were upstairs somewhere doing God knows what.

I just shrugged and put on some movie. "That's cool, Sam. Calling me a bitch isn't an insult, so thanks. I appreciate it fam."

I honestly don't care about anything he has to say. He's like a messy little girl in middle school and he pisses me off. He wanted to play games so that's what I'm doing, playing along with him. You come for me, I'll come for you ten times harder. Simple.

"You're such a messy bitch," he laughed dryly and shook his head. "I cannot believe I ever dated someone like you. You're a cheating ass whore and I can't believe I ever loved you. You're manipulative and you're just an overall bitch. Thank God we're not together anymore because I don't want to be with someone like you. Lets just hope you can stay loyal to Derek."

I laughed at his words. "You honesly think I care," I said, still laughing. "Sam, I don't care, okay? Your words do not have any effect on me. I do not care. Is the bleach getting to your head? 'Cause you seem to have forgotten that I do not care. You wanted to play games, so bam! I played along with you. You're dismissed now, bye."

"Nah I'm not done saying what I have to say," he shook his head. "I don't see how anyone can love you, honestly. I mean, no wonder your mom replaced you for those two twins. I don't get why I was in love with you for so many years. You're not even pretty, shit. Your dad must've hooked me up with some drugs right before I asked you out. I seriously regret ever being in love with you."

I laughed at his words. "Okay and? I don't need anybody to love me, I got myself. You seem to forget that my boyfriend loves me. His dick game way better than yours, that's why I cheated on you with him. And okay? I don't care if you think I'm ugly, you're the one who looks like Jack Frost. I don't think I'm ugly so your opinion onmy looks doesn't matter one bit. And hmm, way to bring up the past Samuel. Your words about my dad don't effect me, just like none of your other words did. I know my dad was a drug dealer and I'm cool with it."

"Man, whatever, have fun being a hoe," he scoffed and got up to leave the living room. 

Bye. Now I can enjoy my TV show in peace.

Sammy

 "Are you serious man?" Gilinsky yelled at me as I came up the stairs. "What's your problem? You're so out of line to say any of that to Alyssa. You're lucky I don't beat your ass right now because that girl down there is like a sister to me, man."

I shrugged and continued walking to my room. "She's a hoe, hoes will be hoes."

He grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against the wall. "Dude, you have some serious issues. How can you sit there and tell her that you regret loving her when you know for a fact that at one point she was all you ever wanted in life? You know you love that girl, you know you do. You're mad because she told Kelsey what you said? You're so childish man. Keep it up and you'll have no friends left because right now, you already lost me."

He let go of my shirt and shook his head in disgust. He left me standing there in the hallway by myself as he went back in his room. 

I don't regret saying anything to Alyssa, everything was one hundred percent true. I regret loving her, I wish we never got together, just everything. I don't how she's loved by people, she's nothing but a liar and cheater. She's a terrible person with a drug dealer for a dad. 

I wish we were never friends. I wish we never met. I wish Jack and Jack didn't invite us both to eat lunch with the both of them because then we'd never be best friends and I would've never fell in love with her. I just wish that I wasn't so stupid to get with her in the first place. If I was smart and didn't get with her, life would be so much better.

In my opinion, she doesn't deserve anyone's time or love. And I'm going to make sure Derek realizes that. I am going to ruin every good thing she has in life and leave her lonely, just like she did to me. You know, because this is all just some game to her. Okay Alyssa, you want to play? We'll play. 

Author's note

Oh, Samuel. I will probably update in about an hour or two ( maybe ). I will not be updating Saturday to Monday afternoon because I will be going to Louisiana for the weekend. So if I don't update again tonight, I will update Monday when I get home or Tuesday morning. Not sure yet.