40.

this chapter is going to be in reece's pov, but I don't have a character for him. I'd be lying if i said i've looked so just go off the descriptions i've given or whatever visual you have of him in your head. Enjoy!

Reece

~~

walking into my kitchen, i poured myself a cup of juice. Gulping it in one, i slammed the cup down on the side before retrieving my phone from my tracksuit bottom pockets.

I healed fairly quick after getting stabbed, the end was a bit nuts cos asha left so i had to adjust to doing shit by myself again but it helped in the long run. I ain't heard from the miss in a while though. idc if she's mad at man, she's still MY miss. The last time we spoke was the day after she came out of hospital. she wanted her space so i'm giving it to her but i know that somethings bothering her, due to pull up on her later.

feeling something vibrate against my left leg i reached in my pocket and took out my brick. answering it I placed it to my ear.

"yo"

"what you on today" spoke the voice of my older brother Rio.

"nutten, need to collect some p's at some point. why wag1?" i asked curiosity at my brain.

"i need you to come somewhere with me, i got a meeting" he replied as vague as possible.

meeting meaning he's found a new plug & wants to go talk business.

"ite, what time?"

"i'm leaving my yard in 10. you got 45 minutes" he said before locking off.

kissing my teeth, i walked to my bedroom to change.

I threw on my navy blue north face tracksuit with fresh white airs. I grabbed my grey goose and put my shit in the pockets. Looking in the mirror i checked that i looked tidy. my hair was in two braids going past my collarbone, it had been freshly done last night.

Hearing my buzzer go off, i jogged towards it before answering it.

"yo"

"i'm downstairs" said rio

"ite, i'm coming" i said before taking my finger off the button and grabbing my keys off the side. Locking the door behind me i jumped in the lift down to the car park, where i saw my brother parked in a 19 plate black cla.

Opening the passenger door, i slid into my seat and gave him a head nod "where we going" i asked

"north west" he replied before glancing at me quick.

nodding my head i sat back.

**

"later" i said before shutting his car door and getting into the lift.

I had just finished doing shit with my brother. the food turned out to be decent but i'd be lying if i said there wasn't something weird about this new plug, so i told my brother to keep an eye on him. Can never be too sure who's gunning for you.