47.

As Reece, Rio, Saint, Shem, Ricky & Dee left Reece's they piled into two different cars, three in each. the sky appeared a dark blue colour as the darkness coated it. The wind blowing lose leaves and scattered rubbish across the floor. The street lights were on and lit on roads making it easier for pedestrians to see where they was walking and occasionally a fox would dart across the road being sure to stay out of sight and out of mind.

The roads were empty, helping Rio & Reece's nerves to relax as it meant they could get to where they was going without any problems. Every man was dressed in black from head to toe. No words needed to shared as everyone knew what they was about to do.

Saint sat in the back of the car, smoking a spliff. He was used to this, he was usually the one to deal with any 'problems' when it came to the group so a couple new dead bodies was nothing to faze him.

Looking out the window Reece watched as a few nitty's trotted down the pavement occasionally stopping to pick up roaches and cigarette butts off the floor, shoving them in their pocket with speed as if they just stole something.

All the males had their phones off, they didn't want distractions & just incase anything did go wrong, they didn't want to be tracked back to the scene by a signal being picked up on their phone. It didn't take them long before they was arriving in Peckham, Nunhead to be exact. Arriving outside the house they needed, they scoped it out.

They checked to see if there was a lot of pedestrians around, even though it was 2am, some areas are more lively then others. They scoped out the house but one thing that Reece did do was check around to make sure Renee's Audi wasn't outside nor her Ford. The Ford was her original car but was in the garage for some work so they gave her the Audi as a courtesy, he wasn't sure what exact car she had now as Asha hadn't mentioned her much and both her & Amber was away but to be on the safe side he looked for both.

Seeing his front door open, Saint looked at the mandem before harshly whispering "you man, duck!"

like synchronised swimmers they all ducked down so they couldn't be seen but made sure they was still able to see what was going on. A tall lanky figure, walked out the house before standing on the corner of the road and waiting. Almost seconds later a cab pulled up, they got in and the cab left.

Sitting back up Reece shoved his hand in his pockets, pulling out a pair of leathers. Slotting them on, he then opened the glove compartment where he pulled out a gun. Placing it down the front of his trousers, he looked at both Rio & Saint.

"ready?" he asked

nodding their head yes, they all placed their hand on the hard steel in the front of their pockets.

Rio spun the car around the block one more time to be sure no one else came out of the house. Once the coast was clear they all got out the cars. Ricky, Dee & Shem walked towards them from their car, faces covered and no sight of skin to be seen.

"everybody in that crib dies, except for Renee if she's there" Said Rio to everyone

"Shem you go round back, Ricky & Dee cover him. Me, Reece & Saint will go through the front. Remember everyting in that yard dies!"

making it known that they heard Rio, they all stalked towards the yard, guns out & masks down.

^^^^^^^