26.

I had come back from France & had been sleeping life away for a good 2 days

I had come back from France & had been sleeping life away for a good 2 days. I ain't spoke to any of the girls for about a week now but i will plan a link up soon. Everyone was probably busy with their life anyway.

I didn't have work today so i was currently having a self pampering day. I had tidied my room and took a shower. I now had on a face mask and was about to sort out my toes. Nails were all grown out and shit.

Wiping the old white nail polish of my toes, i threw the cotton pad to one side and began to cut and file my nails when needed. I even got one scrapper ting that was in the nail box and started digging out the dirt under the nails. it was serious!

Just as i was about to open the clear coat there was a knock on my front door and because i was the only one home i actually HAD to get it kmt.

Walking down the stairs i looked through the peep hole, once i was saw it was renne i swing the front door open and greeted her with a smile "hey there"

"hello" she said whilst stepping in and closing the door behind her "i got wine" she said whilst doing a stupid dance and holding the bag up where two bottles of echo falls stood tall.

shaking my head i looked at her "do you know what the time is? it's actually everyday with you init"

"it's 5pm somewhere" she said with a smile

shaking my head i made my way upstairs and back into my room, returning back into my position to finish my toe nails.

**

"have you spoken to any of them lot?" i asked renne

nodding her head she took a sip of wine from her cup before placing it back down on the bedside table "spoke to amber a few days ago. was meant to go asha's yesterday but i got caught up"

nodding my head i mumbled an oh "what they saying"

shaking her head she literally picked up her glass and chugged the whole ting back "that's something you gotta talk to them about still, it's a lot i won't lie"

frowning at her i shook my head "huh"

shaking her head she shrugged "they both got a madness going on. just pop up on them. don't even bother messaging or calling cos it's not guaranteed that they'll even respond" she explained

nodding my head, i packed the nail polish's away before putting the box in its rightful place.

"what's been going on with you?" i asked whilst sitting back on my bed.