48.

2 weeks later.

We had been back in London for a week now. I was currently staying at Reece's & Amber at her mums. We didn't want anyone to know we was back yet as we wanted to get situated and sort ourselves out. We had both applied for a Receptionist role at a Dentist. Monday- Thursday 8-3. So at the beginning of Next month we'd both be working there. Slowly but surely our life's are going back on track.

Me & Amber was going to see Cheraye and Renee today. Probably go to Cheraye's first then walk down to Renee's as they didn't live far from each other, 15 minute walk if that.

I had not long woke up so I decided now was the time for me to go shower. After being in there for 20 minutes being sure to thoroughly scrub my skin, I decided it was time to come out. Wrapping the towel around me, I stepped out the shower and walked over to the sink. Steam clouded the bathroom, making the mirrors foggy.

Grabbing my Blue toothbrush out the toothbrush holder, I ran it under some water then applied a thick line of Colgate on to the brush before running it under water again and vigorously brushing my teeth, tongue and lips. Spitting out the toothpaste I grabbed some mouthwash, swirling it around for 5 minutes before discarding of it in the sink. Leaning back up, I almost had a heart attack when I saw Reece standing behind me through the mirror.

"why you just standing there weirdo?" my eyes remained on him through the window.

"admiring" he mumbled before running his tongue across his bottom lip. Leaving his spot against the door frame, he walked towards me before stopping when he was right behind me. Dipping his head down he placed soft light kisses on my neck and the top of my back.

a small smile graced my lips as he was making me feel really relaxed & wet...but more so relaxed.

he swirled his tongue in the crook of my neck before slowly sucking on the skin.

"I have to get ready" I whispered whilst looking at our reflection in the mirror.

"I'm not stopping you" he held a cheeky grin on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing.

rolling my eyes I looked away from his stare and stood straight ready to go get dressed but came to a halt when I felt his cold fingertips slowly brush my lower lips. I sucked in a breath as my eyes closed for a brief second. Fluttering open my eyes I looked in the mirror at Reece "stop". I wasn't sure heard me though as I barely heard myself.

"huh?" he asked whilst slowly rubbing his finger up and down my slit, without even realising my legs slowly opened up giving him more access to play with me.

"I said sto-" my mouth hung open as he plunged his middle finger inside me, my body nestled into his as my body started to fill with nothing but pleasure. I threw my head back on his chest allowing him to Undo my towel, leaving me there in my naked glory.

He used his left hand & grabbed my left tit, playing with my nipples resulting in me getting even more aroused. I could feel his Dick standing tall on my back. It felt hard as a rock i'm almost certain that pre cum was oozing out from the tip, the thought alone made me wetter.

My juices sloshed around his finger as he then used his thumb and began rubbing my clit "fuckkk" I moaned out as I could feel my orgasm approaching "I'm gonna cu-"