25.

Opening my eyes i listened closely

Opening my eyes i listened closely. I had fallen asleep in Reece's bed but i could hear footsteps and rummaging around which caused me to wake up. Amber was sleeping in the spare room.

Getting up, i silently opened her door to see if it was her getting a drink or something. Seeing she was still in the bed my heart beat started to speed up.

looking around me i couldn't find anything, next to me was a cupboard so i opened it in hopes to find something, even if it's a fucking umbrella. My eyes ran across a wooden baseball bat. Picking it up i held it tight and close before making my way to where i could hear the noise.

I walked into the front room and saw no one there so i then made my way into the kitchen but came to an abrupt stop when i heard a glass smash on the floor. I saw a figure, standing in front of the sink looking in the cupboard underneath it. From behind he looked like Reece but i could never be too sure, especially with everything that's going on.

So i done what i see them do in the films. I picked up the bat and held it up so that it was touching the back of his head "turn around" i mumbled.

Slowly turning around i came face to face with Reece. His lip was busted, he had a gash on his neck and even though he was wearing black i could see that his clothes were covered in blood.

"oh my gosh you scared me" i frantically replied before walking towards him, dropping the bat in the process "what happened to you? are you okay" i rushed out whilst grabbing his face and checking for anymore cuts and bruises.

"i'm good." he simply replied.

"what did you do" i mumbled whilst looking up at him

"don't worry, just know the problems been dealt with."

standing there i froze, did he kill him? i don't know but i know how reeece operates and his not gonna take it lightly to me asking questions "okay" i nodded "come" i said whilst grabbing his hand and walking towards his bathroom.

I turned the shower on, letting it run for abit so that when he got in it would be nice and hot. I undressed him as he just stood there and let me. i watched him watch me. My hands were getting coated in the crimson blood but i didn't care.

Once he was stripped down to everything i let him get in the shower. Proceeding to walk out i stopped when i heard him speak "come in with me"

nodding my head i looked at him "okay, just give me two seconds i'm going to put your clothes in the wash. Where are your trainers" i asked whilst biting down on my bottom lip.

"by the front door on some news paper" he replied whilst starring dead at me, i felt all tingly inside.

Going to the kitchen i stuffed the clothes in the washing machine before grabbing the trainers and dashing them into, being sure to remove the laces. I grabbed the newspaper and set it alight in the sink. Once it was all burnt i ran the tap and lit a candle to get rid of the smell.

Walking back into the bathroom, i stripped out my clothes before stepping into the shower next to Reece. Turning around at my presence he licked his lips before wrapping his arms around me and tucking his head into the crook of my neck.

"the weapon" i whispered "have you got rid of it"

nodding his head, he remained in place before placing a light kiss on my lips.

"what you planning to do with my clothes" he asked with a smirk

"i got this thing in my back garden where my mum burns shit, i was just gonna burn it. Amber came here with a bag so i was gonna put it in there and take it to mine" i explained

"your a little rider you know"

looking up at him i gave a small smile before placing a kiss on his lips. It soon got heated and resulted in Reece plunging his long fingers into my dripping pussy whilst i stroked his thick dick.

placing kisses on my neck and finger fucking me felt like nothing but ecstasy right now "mmm" i lowly moaned.

removing his fingers from my wet folds, i got down on my knees and looked up at him. I took his dick in my hands before slowly kissing the tip. Just that alone had him sucking in air. I licked the tip of his dick slowly whilst looking at Reece dead in his eye. Swirling my tongue around his thickness, i took him all in my mouth making sure i could feel him touching the back of my throat.

"fuck" he hissed before throwing his head back. bobbing my head up and down, saliva started dripping down my tits. Grabbing my right hand i started stroking his dick whilst bobbing my head up and down still. Every so often i would take him out my mouth before teasing the tip and placing him right back in again.

Taking him out my mouth my tongue swirled to the bottom of his dick before i slowly licked one of his balls "ahh shit" he groaned, placing his hands in my hair he began to stroke my head and fidget. Sucking both of his balls, i swirled my tongue back up to the tip before deeep throating him again.

Taking my free hand, i placed it in between my thighs and slowly started to rub my clit "mmm" i moaned whilst deep throating his dick.

"shit!" i heard him grit out "fuck this" he said before taking himself out my mouth and standing me up.

Bending me over he sent a smack to my bum before slowly sliding into my wet folds.

"mmmmmm" i moaned out as he thrusted inside me

Grabbing my hair, he put it in a ponytail before pulling me back by it and drilling my pussy.

"fuck!" i cried out

He placed slow kisses on my neck and down my back making my pussy drip even more.

"reeecee" i moaned out

"mmhm" he mumbled before sending another slap to my ass "throw it back"

putting my hands on the glass, i began to throw it back like my life depended on it. Reece started to match my rhythm and i could feel him deep inside "my stomachhh" i cried out whilst throwing it back.

"fuckkk" he groaned whilst fucking me harder "i'm gonna buss"

"same" i moaned out

Wrapping his hand around my neck he pulled me into him before giving me his last few powerful strokes "ahh shit" he mumbled whilst kissing my back.

Pulling out of me he turned me around before placing a lingering kiss on my lips. Pulling back i smiled at him before wrapping my arms around his torso.

Lifting my chin up with his finger he looked at me before uttering words i never thought i would ever hear leave his mouth.

"i love you."

Enjoy!