13.

ENJOY!

c h e r a y e

'where's this girl' asked renee.

shrugging my shoulders i looked around the fairly empty Costa. Me & Renee was currently in Costa waiting for Aasha. Amber couldn't make it because she had things to do so i was gonna ft her later to update her. After we left Amber's I distanced my self from the girls because of what happened and because of who I saw. After having multiple convo's with myself I decided it was only right i explain why.

'here she comes' i said whilst nodding towards the door.

'hello guys, sorry i'm late. my uber was playing around'

'i'll lowe you because you look nice today' i said with small grin. She had on all black. Black high waisted ripped jeans, a fitted long sleeve turtleneck top with mid Black Air Jordan 1s, black leather jacket and a cute clutch. She had a deep wave curly wig on and her eyelashes also appeared to be fresh. eyelashes and lipgloss! issa look sis.

'thank you' she smirked whilst sitting down.

'where you off too after this' asked renee.

'nail shop then Reece is coming to get me, said he's planned a day for us' she shrugged whilst placing her Iphone on the table.

'what about you lot & cheraye why we here' she enquired.

'nothing, i might come nail shop with you' replied renee.

nodding her head they both looked at each other before giving me their undivided attention.

'okok, well first off i'm not doing anything after and secondly i asked us lot to meet here because somethings come to my attention.'

giggling at me Aasha shook her head 'why do you sound like a head teacher that caught us bunking or something'

laughing with her i shrugged my shoulders 'so as you know at Amber's i had a panic attack, that's kinda why i distanced myself.' looking at my two friends in front of me both their faces read confusion 'now i don't wanna out right accuse him but Reece he looked real familiar to the boys from the incident in the car park' looking at Aasha i watched as her confusion changed to a blank expression as she waited for me to carry on.

'the skin colour, the eyes, even the tattoo the one on his forearm they all matched up.'

nodding her head she slowly bit on her bottom lip before releasing a sigh 'i'll ask him' she simply said.

'you'll ask him?!' I replied quite surprised.

'yeah, i know you wouldn't do this as a joke so i'll ask him. If i don't believe what he says then i'll do some FBI shit' she replied whilst shrugging.

'that's it?' asked renee.

nodding my head she looked at me with a straight face 'you couldn't have called us for this cheraye' she moaned sounding like it was the end of the world.

kissing my teeth i rolled my eyes at her 'no bitch, i could not'

'okay well now that, that's over with. Is anyone getting anything?' asked Aasha looking from me to renee.