41.

(i don't know what month this book is currently in so i'm gonna say some where in june/july)

 Laying my head on Amber's lap, i let the tears run down my face "he totally blacked out, he was speaking to me like i was any bitch to him"

shutting my eyes tight i released a deep sigh before opening them again and starring at the ceiling.

"i can't believe he did this to you" whispered Amber whilst shaking her head "look at your fucking neck man, we can't let him get away with this Asha"

shrugging my shoulders a small yawn escaped my mouth "i don't care anymore, i was trying to help him and he blew everything out of proportion. this shit is so tiring...i'm done"  i replied. "what's the time?" i asked Amber

"7:00, why?"

"i need to go how to get the last of my belongings, can you come with me? then we'll get food after or something?" i responded whilst looking up at her.

"sure" she said whilst nodding her head.

Getting up, i climbed the stairs to my bedroom before finding something to wear.  I had showered earlier today so i didn't need to shower again as i'd only been in the house.

It was now the End of June in the UK meaning that summer was here. It was currently 28 degree's outside so i was looking for something light to put on that wouldn't have me hot and sweating.

Finally deciding on a blue fuzzy shorts co-ord, i slapped that on. Sliding my feet into my clear jelly Chanel slides. My hair was curly so i slicked it up into a big curly puff, added my edges, slotted a few hoops in my ears, necklace and watch then i was ready.

Looking in the mirror i cringed at the marks around my neck. most people would ask am i not gonna cover it but no. the quickest way for things to heal is to let air get to it so i'm just gonna have to firm the weird looks from people.

"cabs 2 minutes away" announced Amber

nodding my head i grabbed a side bag dashing everything i needed inside before closing my bedroom door and leaving my house.

"can i stay at yours for a bit" i asked Amber

nodding her head she looked at me and smiled "you don't even have to ask fam, i could do with the company anyways. you gonna just bring the stuff your getting now or go home and pack more?" she asked

"probably just bring the stuff i'm getting now, it's a whole suitcase full of shit. If anything i'll just do an online shop to yours. Might go get a few shoes/ trainers from mine but no clothes" i explained before sitting back in the cab.