2.

a s h a l e e

Feeling arms wrap around me, i opened my eyes and looked up to see Reece.

Reece was my friend? who would occasionally kiss me? fuck knows what we are.

'get off me' i mumbled whilst shoving his arms away.

'why'

'your suffocating me & i need to pee' i whined

unwrapping his arms from around me, i sprinted to my bathroom and let out a well needed pee, once i was done i went over to the sink and washed my hands, looking in the mirror i cringed at the sight of me. Hair was a mess, fly aways everywhere, my t-shirt was twisted and one leg of my shorts was higher then the other.

Walking back into my room i scanned Reece before climbing back into my bed.

'why you here'

'what do you mean why am i here' he asked confusion evident on his face.

'i mean why are you here' i replied whilst rolling my eyes.

'it's never normally a issue, so why is it one today'

Kissing my teeth, i climbed back out of bed. I grabbed my towel and everything else needed for my shower and went to the bathroom. Locking the door i turned the shower on and began to strip.

Stepping out of the shower 20 minutes later i dried myself infront of the mirror before analysing my body. I had somewhat of a big chest area, with my boobs sitting at an E cup you could only imagine the back pains i get, i had my days where my stomach appeared flat & according to my friends i have a 'very big bubble but' with some thighs to match. My gold skin tone always had a shine to it. oily skin for ya.

Creaming my body and stepping into my black thongs with the bra to match i put them on and proceeded back to my room. Hearing my phone ring i answered it without viewing the caller I.D.

'hello'

'oh your awake' replied cheraye

'yeah i'm awake. just showered bout to get dressed now. You still coming or na'

'yeah, i'm at my sisters so just let me know when your dressed'

'alright, give me 30 minutes'

Locking off the phone i placed it back down on bedside table and walked to my wardrobe to decide what to wear. Outside looked cold & rainy, TFL is what i would be doing up today so i gotta dress wisely.

Hearing footsteps i looked through my vanity mirror and watched as Reece climbed out my bed and made he's way over to me. He was currently wearing grey tracksuit shorts and no top. The bottoms were sagging slightly leaving his toned chest and V line on show. Reece stood at 6'2. He was a nice chocolate tone, he had long hair that he would occasionally put in plaits or sometimes have it cainrowed. He also sported a few tattoo's here and there. Majority of the time he's eyes were always small & low. effects of the weed he smokes.

Getting my equipment out, i started to fill in my eyebrows.

'i know you see me standing here' he mumbled