42.

2 weeks later

Aasha was still staying with me, she was currently still asleep

Aasha was still staying with me, she was currently still asleep. It was 9:00am, she'll probably be awake by 9:30/10. I had just woken up and was walking to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

Tapping the screen of my Iphone, I saw today was thursday. Let's see where the day takes us.

Aasha hasn't said much about her & Reece, i pretty much heard it all because i had to run in the room and pull her off him.

I was sitting down watching Biohackers. I wasn't really concentrating though, I was trying to make sure everything was okay with them two, especially after a couple weeks back.

Placing my drink down beside me, I paused my movement when I suddenly heard shouting "FUCK YOU & FUCK YOUR APOLOGY. I AM DONE" followed by a loud thud.

Placing the drink down, I bolted upstairs. Getting to the spare room my eyes bulged out my face. Aasha stood there choking Reece. His hands were on her wrist trying to get her off but it's like she blacked out? she was dazed.

THIS IS FUCKED!

Running towards her, i grabbed her hands and unlatched her fingers from around his neck, once they was successfully off, I pushed her into the corner of the room before blocking her in.

"Aasha, calm down. Look at me" i said whilst moving her face so she can see it's me and calm down.

Hearing a cough behind me, I turned to look at Reece.

"wait downstairs in the kitchen and don't tell me no" i said to him before turning back to Aasha. Looking at her i watched as her eyes scanned everywhere, she put her head in her lap before looking up at me. Tears brimmed her eyelids but never fell. Tilting her head back she let out a big breathe before looking at me.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting your house like that" she whispered.

shaking my head I put my hand up "don't even, he deserved it. C,mon let's go to my bedroom" I said before standing up and holding my hand out.

Standing up she followed me into the bedroom before sitting on the bed, luckily she was already in her pj's. "there's a zoot in the ashtray, put the tv on up here. imma make sure he's okay, clean up then come up"

looking at me she nodded her head before getting under the duvet. Turning off the light in the spare room, I closed the door and jogged downstairs. Going into the kitchen, Reece sat around the table on one of the chairs, rubbing his neck.