20.

"i haven't even packed yet" i pouted whilst looking at Sean

We was going to France tomorrow morning and i have not packed my suitcase.

"so what you waiting for?" he asked with this dumb smirk on his face

kissing my teeth i rolled my eyes "shut up man"

He sat in the corner of my bed, leaning on a wooden stool billing a zoot, whilst i was putting outfits together on the other side of my bed to pack. I wanted to hurry up and be finished with this shit cos i wanted nothing more then to sleep.

2 hours later and i had finally finished packing, luckily i didn't have to weigh it because i was going by Eurostar. Looking at the time i saw it was 1:05am and i had to wake up at 6:00am.

Kissing my teeth i threw my phone down on the bed before stomping my feet like a kid.

"what?" asked sean, glancing away from the tv

"look at the time & i'm still awake & i haven't eaten" i moaned like some kid.

"what do you wanna eat then"

"i don't know" i shrugged.

"well then clearly you ain't that hungry" mocked sean

rolling my eyes at him, i sat on the edge of my bed before letting out a dramatic sigh "i'm going mcdonald's, are you coming or staying?" i asked

**

After stuffing my face with mcdonald's and having a quick shower the time now read 2:30am meaning it was time for me to hit the hay. Climbing into bed, i made sure my phone was on charge before laying on top of Sean and conking the fuck out.

Jumping out of my sleep i calmed down when i realised it was only the sound of my alarm going off. Sitting up, i looked around the room as if it wasn't mine before kissing my teeth and aggressively throwing the covers off me. I went straight into the shower cos i knew if i stalled i would end up falling back asleep. Once i came out i trotted back to my bedroom and woke up Sean making sure he got in the shower whilst i was getting ready.

I decided to stay comfy and threw on a grey fitted puma tracksuit. I slipped my feet into my black & white hightop vans and combed my grey middle part straight wig. I didn't do no makeup just vaseline for the lips and that was that. I double checked my hand luggage to make sure i had all important documents and once that was done with i sat down and waited for Sean to be ready.

He didn't take long tbh, he dashed on a black nike tracksuit & was ready to go.

Grabbing all the bags we made our way downstairs where i found my mum waiting to drop us to the station.

"you ready?" she asked whilst looking up at me

"yh" i dryly replied because the tiredness was creeping up on me again

"you not gonna eat anything?" she asked

"nah i'll just get something in the station, i'm tired mummy man" i said whilst kissing my teeth.

"well that's why you should go to bed when your supposed to init" she shot back whilst grabbing the car keys and making her way to the car.

The drive to the station didn't take as long as i thought before i knew it we was there. After saying good bye to my mum and smoking the last zoots we made our way inside. We was going to find food and then make our way to the platform.

**

we had been on the train for a hour and 15 minutes now, i was wide awake whilst Sean was in lala land.

Feeling slightly peckish, i rummaged through the carrier bag on the chair next to me. Finally deciding on a chocolate twist pastry, i took it out, placed it on a napkin & dug in.

One thing i hated about pastry is it crumbles everywhere

One thing i hated about pastry is it crumbles everywhere. creates the most mess.

**
We had finally checked into our hotel and settled. We had freshly showered and was now ready to go out and enjoy the rest of the day that we had left.

"are you ready?" i asked Sean

nodding his head, he grabbed his pouch throwing it over himself.

"have you got the room key?" he asked whilst patting himself down

nodding my head i took it out my clutch showing him "now let's go" i said whilst pushing him out the door.

Making it out the hotel we turned to each other and both our faces read confused. Laughing at nothing but each other i shook my head.

"where to go?"

shrugging his shoulder he slid his arm around my neck before pulling me into him "let's be tourists" he said leading the way.

I didn't care where we went to be honest, as long as i was with him, i'd go anywhere.

we had been walking for 45 minutes now, looking in little boutiques, at stalls and in other shops. Looking at the clock i saw it was coming up to 22:00.

"you hungry" i asked "we haven't really eaten much"

"yeah" he said whilst looking around "there's a mcdonald's over there, we'll go out out tomorrow" he suggested

nodding my head i grabbed his hand leading the way to the mcdonald's, walking into the restaurant i was slightly thrown off because it was hella small. Even though the food in london mcdonald's is shit they had nothing on this Mcdonald's size wise.

"why's in here mad small?" i said whilst looking around

"i don't know, but it's bare weird" laughed Sean "what do you wanna eat?"

"hmmmm" i said pretending to think resulting in him rolling his eyes "i'll have 20 nuggets and chips, with a milkshake"

"what to share?" he asked

"fuck no nigga!" i said whilst laughing "that's all for me, sorry love" i said whilst smiling at him.

shaking his head he just smirked at me "i'm gonna laugh at you when it all catches up"

standing there with my mouth open i looked at him in astonishment "close your mouth" he said whilst putting his hand under my chin.

"your such a bastard" i said whilst laughing "let's go order so we can go back to the hotel, mi tiyad" i said whilst yawning.