54.

Hearing a familiar tone constantly go off caused me to frown my face in annoyance

Hearing a familiar tone constantly go off caused me to frown my face in annoyance. I opened one eye before slowly opening the next. Turning my head to the right I looked at my phone that was repeatedly beating off. My left arm was dead due to Aasha sleeping on it all night, leaning over her I placed small little kisses on her neck before planting a few on her cheek. She stirred a little before rolling over and getting off my arm. Lifting it up I groaned slightly cos fuck man, talk about super dead.

Sitting up I grabbed my phone off Aasha's bedside table and unlocked it. We've been staying here for the last few days ever since she let me know what they was saying at the station. Looking at my lock screen I saw bare missed calls from some random number, clicking on it I waited for the phone to ring before someone answered.

"yo" spoke the voice, a deep voice at that.

"who's this?" I grunted, getting straight to the point.

"call me on the outside line" this let me know that it was Rio.

Since I have a feeling the feds are on me I got one girl that works for me to take out a phone in her name. She does drops for me here and there but the police don't know she has any connections to me so that was the safest option. Opening Aasha's draw I grabbed the phone before going into the contacts and dialling Rio.

"fam why you beating off my phone like some bitch" I groaned when Rio answered "you know Aasha's mad in her head come like you want man dead" I rambled

letting out a chuckle he kissed his teeth "my bad bro but truss me you need to hear this asap" he explained becoming serious as he finished his sentence.

"one sec" I mumbled before quickly glancing at Aasha, she was still asleep. her hand rested under her face as she looked so peaceful, my pretty little demon. Slowly getting out of the bed I slid on my shorts and made my way downstairs to the kitchen "yeah go on"

"fuckingggg so you know that Michelle girl from endz and she's a probation officer?" asked Rio

Michelle was one girl from South. Aasha knows her cos they went same primary school but I know her cos she used to live near my mums bit before I moved her to Walsall. she was known for working as a probation officer but she had a thing for fucking the prisoners and allegedly she wouldn't go out with a guy if he hasn't been jail before. It's all weird if you ask me.

"yeah I remember her, she used to live next to mum before I moved her" I explained

"well I asked her to do some fishing for me, told her to look and see if these feds actually have anything on any of you" he trailed off making me frown