10.

c h e r a y e

today was the day. my breathing was out of control, my hands constantly clammy. I can't believe i agreed to do this. Finishing the last of my food I grabbed my plate before putting into the dishwasher. I was told by Amber to wear all black so I currently had on a Black Nike Tech Tracksuit with some all black huaraches. My hair had already been done and I filled in my eyebrows earlier. Shoving my arms through my Black leather jacket, I grabbed my car keys and made my way to Aasha's that's where we will be getting picked up from. Finally arriving I got my phone out my pocket and sent her a quick text letting her know I was outside.

************

'is outside cold?' asked Aasha whilst doing her hair.

Nino was coming an hour later then the arranged time and he was picking up Amber on his way here.

'50/50' I mumbled with a shrug.

'there's a blunt that I forgot to spark last night in the ash tray, smoke it. Your nerves are throwing me off'

'I'm sorry man this is all just new to me I don't know what to expect'

'I wouldn't ask you to come if you was in danger' she shrugged whilst shoving her legs into her black slim fit Nike rally tracksuit bottoms. Carefully placing the hoodie over her head I watched as she slotted her arms through before quickly looking in the mirror and nodding her head in approval. Turning around she looked at me before letting out a little sigh and sitting down next to me on the bed.

'what you thinking' she asked whilst putting the blunt to her lips and lighting it.

'to be honest, nothing'

'sure?'

nodding my head I threw her a quick smile. Seriously nothing was on my mind, yes I nervous but it's all gonna benefit me in the long run right?

Aasha's phone began ringing, seeing as i was near it I picked it up to see who was calling 'it's amber'

'answer it, she's probably outside' she replied whilst tying the laces to her all black Nike Tns.

'hello'

'yoo, we is outside' Amber spoke, she sounded bare happy.

'alright we're coming' with that i locked off and got up to put my jacket on. Once i was done i waited for Aasha, Sliding her arms into her all black Canada Goose coat, she grabbed her phone and keys. She made sure to always leave behind ID in case something goes wrong. Leaving my ID on her bed she picked up the blunt and a lighter and we made our way outside.

**
'we're going wood green you know' Nino announced from the passenger seat.

'why so far' Amber questioned.

'my insider got moved to that shop, to make sure everything goes smoothly we gotta go there' he explained.

nodding her head she passed me the zoot before leaning back into the chair. This was probably my second zoot of today alongside the blunt. I feel real good right now. Although i got a dry mouth and a crazy build up of saliva i don't think i will be able to go through this if i wasn't feeling this fried.