53.

𝟔 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟔 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror finishing the last of my hair. I slicked it back in to a bun, nothing major.  𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒽 - 𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ could be heard playing throughout the bedroom as I had connected my phone to the sound bar. Nodding my head along to the song, I finished my edges before packing away my hair products and putting them in the grey basket designated for hair products and appliances. Once I packed everything I made sure to clean the sink area and take any hairs that fell in there, out.

Walking into the bedroom, I picked up my bottoms which was black flared leg, leggings with a rouche bit near the bum and a black gym jacket with a zip. I wasn't going anywhere special so there was no need for me to dress up. Putting my gold hoops into my ears, I slotted my gold watch on my wrist before placing a ring on each middle finger. Walking to the dressing table I grabbed my gold nose ring slotting it into my left nostril as my right one was occupied by a gold stud. Opening the top drawer I grabbed a pair of black socks and placed them on the bed. Grabbing a black Louis Vuitton Trio Messenger bag I put everything I needed inside there, well everything safe I could put inside and slotted it over my body once I was done. Grabbing my phone off the bedside table I disconnected from the sound bar, being sure to turn it off and grabbed my AirPods out my bag connecting them to my phone instead. Grabbing the socks off the edge of the bed, I closed the bedroom door behind me, making my way to the hallway so I could put my Jordan 4 thunders on.

Tying my shoe laces on my right foot, I stood up before dusting myself off. Grabbing my phone I put it in my bag before taking my keys off the hook by the door and dashing them in there too, just as I was about to put my hand on the handle it opened. In walked Reece.

"Where you going?" He asked whilst his small chinky eyes scanned me up and down

"Police station" I bluntly responded before trying to step around him.

Jerking his head back he looked at me before closing the front door and standing in front of it. Crossing my arms over my chest I let out a huff. Rolling my eyes I looked at him "I don't have time for this, move out the way" I instructed before reaching for the door handle.

"Then talk quick, why you going to the police station?"

Kissing my teeth, I turned around walking into the kitchen before pulling the paper that was stuck to the fridge with a fridge magnet almost ripping it in the process. Turning around I realised I didn't need to walk back to the front door to show him because he was standing right there.

"This is why" I mumbled before pushing the paper into his chest and making my way out the front door.

*****
Kissing my teeth I let out a exasperated sigh "this is long man"