27.

"go use the toilet" i said to oreo whilst opening up the back door so she could go do her business

"go use the toilet" i said to oreo whilst opening up the back door so she could go do her business. I was currently at Mitch's sorting out HIS dog that anyone would think is mine because i spend more time with the bitch then he does.

Once she had finished her business, i let her back in being sure to lock the door and putting food & water into her bowls. Checking that everywhere's nice and tidy (it's a bad habit of mine) i mentally nodded before grabbing my keys and leaving out the house.

where was mitch? i have no idea nor do i care.

Jumping in my car i drove to peckham & parked in the morrison's car park. Walking down the dirty high street, i stepped into my favourite nail shop before finding MY nail tech that i like to go to and taking a seat.

"take off and fresh full set?" he asked

"nah just infill but gel polish on top of the ombre" i said whilst placing my hands down in front of him.

**

Once i finished in the nail shop, i got myself some food from gabby's then made my back to mitches because i had left my house key there kmt.

Once i pulled up, i opened up the gate with the fob key then inserted the key into the door. Walking in i could hear voices but simply ignored it, walking into the kitchen i saw my key sitting on the side. Grabbing it with quickness i dumped it in my pocket and walked back to the front door.

"so your just gonna leave without saying anything"

"yeah pretty much" i responded whilst dragging the door handle down so the door could open.

"wait!" he called out before closing the door shut.

looking up at him i noticed there was a small gap in between us so i stepped back.

"i miss you" he said whilst starring dead at me.

"ok" i shrugged.

he looked taken back but didn't say anything.

"can i go now or?" i asked whilst growing inpatient

"nah" he shook his head "i'm trynna chat to you"

letting a giggle escape my lips i shook my head "chat to me about what? you've gone two whole weeks without talking to your quote on quote girlfriend. so what have you possibly got to say to me now?" i asked whilst screwing him