14.

Sorry for any mistakes, Enjoy!

A a s h a

Smoothing down my jogging bottoms i checked my appearance in my bedroom mirror before nodding my head. My hair was in a top knot bun, i didn't bother with any makeup, just lipgloss as my eyelashes were done. I had thrown on a black nike tracksuit with my Black Cat Jordan 6's. Throwing my arms through my black leather jacket, i grabbed my black clutch double checking i had everything before grabbing my phone and rushing downstairs where Reece was waiting.

It had been a few days since what happened the other day and he agreed to come to cheraye's and apologise to her so that's where we was about to be heading.

"you love black init" he said whilst shaking his head.

"it's my happy colour" I mumbled.

Locking up the house, i waited for Reece to lead the way so i could lock the front door and be on my way.

"you hungry" he asked.

shaking my head I slouched back into my seat waiting for him to drive off. The drive to cheraye's took no longer then 15 minutes, once we was outside i sent her a text to let her know.

Waiting for the door to open I started grinning once i had seen Cheraye.

"ok bitch and who you looking nice for?" i asked whilst scanning her outfit.

She wore light denim ripped jeans, with a mustard off the shoulder knitted jumper. Her hair was in a half up half down style with a little design at the front & her makeup was done to perfection.

"i'm going cinema" she replied whilst moving to the side letting me & Reece walk in. Since i was leading the way I went into her front room and sat down on the sofa.

"cinema with who" i asked being nosey.

shaking her head with a smile she flipped me the middle finger "i'll tell you later."

nodding my head i slouched back into her comfy L shaped couch waiting for Reece to hurry up and say his peace. i was starting to get hungry now too.

"first off i just wanna say sorry for the way things played out that day, it wasn't meant to go down like that but i got some trigger happy friends. I knew you lot was going to do the cheques that day. Zino had told me"

"wait so all this time you basically had eyes on me?!" i asked whilst narrowing my eyes.

releasing a sigh he nodded his head "we'll talk about that later" pausing he cleared his throat & gave cheraye his attention "I knew if you lot was to split the money with Zino you wouldn't have enough, so that's why i went to basically make sure you lot got all the shares, but it went wrong"

nodding her head she let out a small smile "i accept your apology now that you've explained it, it shows you had our best interest at heart so i can't really complain and i'm alive so eh" she replied with a shrug.

"now who you going cinema with bitch"

"my man" she smirked.