36.

"can i get Two Large Tango Ice blasts pls, can they be mixed is well" i said to the young boy behind the till

nodding his head he told me the price, leaving me to tap my card on the card machine whilst he went and got my drinks ready. Once he was done he passed them back to me, mumbling a thank you i grabbed them before walking out to the car park.

I was currently with my friend Kane. He was doing errands and i was just with him for company i guess. We were gonna go grab food later.

Arriving to his car i waited for him to unlock the doors, Looking around the car park i noticed this boy starring at me, as I looked harder i remembered him to be the friend that Reece went off into the Ambulance with. Giving him a small smile, I slid into the passenger seat before handing Kane His drink.

"here" i said passing it to him

"thanks" he said taking it and taking a sip.

"where we going now?" i asked whilst placing my drink in the cup holder then glancing at my phone.

"I gotta go pick up something in croydon quick then we'll go get food" he explained whilst clipping his seat belt in and gliding out the parking space.

~~

We was now sitting in a Chinese restaurant (i know your thinking corona but oh well bitch). We had been here for 15 minutes now and was currently waiting on the waitress to bring out our food.

Looking at my phone i replied to a few messages before seeing if Reece had messaged me. It's been 3 weeks since everything had gone down and we don't speak, i'm glad but i miss him. It's weird though because now that we don't talk nothing has happened to me or Amber. No more weirdo's hurting us or following us. I'm not complaining though, the peace is kinda relaxing, i feel like i finally got time to breathe.

Me & Kane were kool but i didn't see him like that, he was too self centred and mad materialistic, i hated it. The whole time we had been here he was speaking about no one but himself, i literally just replied with yh, mmmhmm & i see.

"what you getting into after this?" he asked me

"gonna go-" Hearing my phone ringing i glances down at the screen before immediately frowning. You talk of the devil and he will appear because Reece was currently calling me. Clearing my throat i picked up the phone before putting up 1 finger to Kane. Tapping the green button, i placed the phone to my ear.

"Asha" he said making butterfly's appear in my stomach, what the fuck man.

"yh" i mumbled