15.

Sorry for any mistakes, Enjoy!

A a s h a

I had been awake for about a hour now. When I woke Reece was gone but I had a feeling I was going to wake up to an empty bed anyway. I was currently texting them lot in the group chat about later tonight. The time read 8:35PM.

Amber: what time is everyone getting ready?

I'm gonna start getting ready at 9:30, I wanna eat first.

Cheraye: yeah same, how we getting there?

Cab, I'm trynna get waved tonight

Renee: Kool, I'll let you know when I'm on my way Aasha

Getting out of my bed I released a well needed stretch before trotting to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Once I was done with that I went downstairs into the kitchen to see what I could eat but was surprised when I saw my mum sitting around the table eating a container of Chinese food as another one sat next to her.

"hey mum"

"you alright, I came home and found this food here. I hope you don't mind me having any" she said with a cheeky smirk.

"I would fuss at you but I didn't buy this, so the jokes on you' I said whilst giggling at her.

"so who's food is this then?" she inquired whilst shoving a spoonful of egg fried rice into her mouth.

shrugging my shoulders I walked to the draw that held all the cutlery before taking out a spoon for myself and then made my way to the table to join my mum "my friend was here earlier, he probably ordered it when I fell asleep" I explained whilst taking the hot container out the white plastic carrier bag. I could smell the sweet smell of the sweet n sour chicken, it was making my mouth water.

"so how have you been, I barely see you these days" she said to me whilst rolling her brown orbs.

"I've been fine, just going uni and trying to find a Job. How's work" I asked whilst blowing my spoon that now held a piece of the sweet n sour chicken with rice in front of it.

"same old same old, nothing new with that place" she mumbled whilst sitting back in her chair "are you doing anything tonight?"

"yeah, going to a drink up with them lot. You?"

nodding her head she released a sigh "your aunt's friend is having a party at Riva, you know that place in Catford by the old cinema? she's turning 45. So whoever comes home first leave the passage light on and put the handle up so we know if we should double lock the door, or was you planning to stay out?"

shaking my head I shoved a spoonful of the special fried rice in my mouth before chomping it down.

Getting up from her seat she disposed of her rubbish before fixing both of us a drink "I'm going to take a nap and then get ready, have fun if I don't see you before you leave and be careful out there"

nodding my head I mumbled back a same to you before scoffing more of the sweet Chinese down my throat. Hearing her footsteps coming back to the kitchen I rolled my eyes as I knew she was coming to complain about something.