29.

Music blared from the speakers as i made my way inside

Music blared from the speakers as i made my way inside. I had been with Reece for the past few days and today he was meant to be dropping me home but instead we ended up at his friends drink up? i was slyly annoyed because i dashed on a grey tracksuit, had i of known he was dragging me places i would of made more effort.

Grabbing my hand he pulled me through to the kitchen with him where it was more calm and quiet. Standing against the side i waited as Reece went to make us a drink.

"here" he said shoving the cup towards me once he stood in front of me.

smiling at him i took it before smelling it, my smile grew even bigger when i could smell henny "i taught you well"

laughing at me he shook his head.

"why didn't you tell me you was coming here" i said whilst rolling my eyes

"cos i'm not staying for long, came to show my face quick and cut"

"whatever" i mumbled

looking me up and down he smirked whilst shaking his head.

"what?" i asked whilst taking a sip of my drink

"your such a princess"

shrugging my shoulders i smiled "don't be a hater sir"

shaking his head he grabbed my hand before taking me outside in the garden with him.

we had been here for an hour now & i was starting to get hungry. we was currently in the kitchen, Reece sat next to me as he held a conversation with his friends, me on the other hand i was chilling enjoying my high. The time read 23:00 so i was gonna wait until 23:30 until i started complaining that i'm hungry.

Unlocking my phone i scrolled through instagram before sliding the app up. I saw i had a notification next to my text app but when i scrolled down the bar nothing was there?

Clicking on the app, my face frowned in confusion as i kept re reading the text and looking over the number. Suddenly my stomach dropped to my foot. elbowing Reece in his side i shoved the phone in his face.

"you've been set up, we need to go now!" i panicked

looking up at me his face held no emotion, leaning forward he kissed my lips before looking at me "i love you"

"i love you too but why you acting like this we need to go!" i said whilst frowning at him. Just by looking at him i could tell he wasn't gonna leave.