4.

c h e r a y e

I had been sitting in this station for close to 4 hours now. I had no news on Aasha other then the fact that she was still here. I had called Amber to let her know and she told me to keep her updated, she's been talking to Nino making sure that he's lawyer has Aasha covered. Leaning further into the chair I released a sigh.

Spacing out for what felt like another 2 hours I heard keys jingling and something being unlocked. Looking up I watched as Aasha was finally being released. She stood at the desk and waited for them to give her, her belongings. Once she had received them she finally looked up and noticed me sitting down.

Walking towards me she latched her arms around me and just stood there. I could hear her sniffling a bit but I didn't say anything, I simply hugged her back. Once she was done she stood up and nodding at me signalling she was ready to leave this place.

'I assume Amber told you what happened'

'yeah, she called and asked me to come here because if she came they would-'

'have clocked her face from earlier' she finished off.

Powering on her phone she climbed into the passenger seat of my car and left it a little because she was receiving quite a few notification's, before she could even check them she had a incoming call from her boo thang 'Reece'.

'hello' she blankly spoke

'with cheraye'

'why you even calling my phone, so what I ain't been home to MY house yet. Didn't I tell you to not come back'

'whatever Reece' taking the phone from her ear she hanged it up before throwing it in the glove compartment in front of her.

'you hungry'

'nah, I just want to have a hot shower and go to my bed' she blankly replied.

'today sounded mad'

'truss me it was, I knew I should have just listened to my gut' she mumbled whilst sinking further into the chair.

Choosing not to reply I started the car and made the short trip to her house. Once we was outside she thanked me before grabbing her things and exiting my car, once she was safely inside I made my way back home, considering none of this madness happened to me today I needed to sleep because my brain was doing overtime.

a a s h a

Walking into my house I closed the front door and thankfully prayed when I remembered that my mum was at my aunts or where ever it is that she said. Walking into my room, I placed everything in there rightful place and put my phone on charge. Stripping out of my clothes I threw them into my dirty hamper and proceeded to the bathroom for a shower.

Once I had showered and creamed my body I put on grey Nike spandex shorts and a old distressed white t-shirt that I had cut into a belly top when I was bored one day. I had washed my hair in the shower so I applied some conditioner to it and them threw it up into a sloppy something at the top of my head, I'll blow dry it later. Just as I was about to pick up my phone to order food my doorbell rang. Rolling my eyes I sluggishly walked downstairs before looking through the peephole and seeing no one other then Reece himself.