5.

a a s h a

It's been two weeks since the incident that happened and till this day I'm still paranoid when i'm out. I go uni and come straight home, i haven't even really spoken to Amber, Cheraye or Renee just because I haven't been in the mood to socialise and I've also been avoiding Reece as I can't be asked for the added stress.

My mums gone on holiday with her sisters for 3 weeks so I currently had the house to myself. Walking through my front door I closed it behind me and locked it before kicking off my Retro Grey Air Jordan 8's. Skipping up my stairs missing one step at a time I walked into my room throwing my bag down on the floor in the process.

Taking off my black Monclear jacket, I placed it on the coat hanger on the back of my door and soon enough i began to strip out of my clothes, leaving me in a grey Calvin Klein sports bra and the matching boxers. Taking my hair out of the slicked bun I put it in this morning I let it hang loose.

Grabbing my Mac-book I sat on my bed crossed legged and powered it on, ready to finish a uni assignment I was set today. In the midst of me typing my password to login my doorbell was heard through out my house. Throwing my body back in frustration, i got up and went to see who was bothering me.

Standing in front of the front door I glanced through the peephole to be met with my girls. Opening the door I blankly starred at them.

'bitch you better let us in' screwed Renee

'i don't even know why you bothered to say that' spoke Amber whilst barging past me kicking off her shoes and running upstairs to my room.

Opening the door wider I let Cheraye and Renee walk in, closing the door behind them I walked upstairs and left them to take off their shoes. They would eventually find their way into my room.

Walking into my room a small smile came across my face as I watched Amber empty a big bag of munchies onto my bed, closing my mac book I placed it on my shelf and joined her on my bed. Soon enough Cheraye and Renee joined us and we all sat on my bed and indulged in all the unhealthy snacks.

'the roast is so real' whined Amber

'truss me' agreed Renee

'bruv you live with your boyfriend, what you talking about' i screwed

'he's moving stoosh lately man, leaving me all dick deprived'

'well bitches i can't relateeee' sang Cheraye

'same' i mumbled

Hearing movement I raised my eyebrow as I looked at Amber, Cheraye & Renee as they all screwed me.

'what' i questioned

'Reece practically lives with you'

'for your info, I haven't seen him in two weeks and I hope it stays that way' i mumbled 'what's been going on with you lot anyway'

'same old same old' they all spoke in unison.

'Cheraye got anyone new in your life' i asked whilst shoving a haribo in my mouth

'nope, niggas ain't shit' rolling her eyes she took the Spliff out the ash tray and began to re light it.

'you can say that again' I mumbled