1.

so i decided to start a new story. This one is close to home. Some scenes are things that have happened in my life and others and some are simply put in here to give the story more of a thrill. it's also based in London so yeah. Enjoy🤷🏾‍♀.

One last thing, comments and votes would be really appreciated.

—————

Sitting in the car i began to feel sleepy. We had been driving for a few hours now and i was starting to get restless. Hearing movement from in front of me i looked up and watched as Nino started to get equipment ready to bill a zoot. Resting my head on the window i plugged my headphones in my ears and slowly began to drift into a deep slumber as Mover- one call blasted through my ears.

Feeling the car come to a halt i opened my eyes and sat up. Having the urge to stretch i done just that before relaxing in my seat again, look around i noticed the car was parked up and the boy that was sitting next to me was now gone. It was only Nino, his brother and me left in the car.

'what we waiting for' i asked whilst releasing a yawn.

'Bigz had to go get the papers & then we can leave' replied Nino.

nodding my head, i unlocked my Apple iphone 7+ and replied to important messages on whatsapp.

Renne🐧: where you?

Enfield, why wassup?

Amber🤘🏾: have you done it yet?

Nah, still driving. Stopped in Enfield quick😩.

Cheraye🦄: Call me ASAP!!

Give me two seconds.

I know she said to call her as soon as but Bigz had come back meaning we was back on the roads, so with that i decided to call her once i had got back home and was situated.

'so where we going, it's 5:30 shops are gonna close soon'

looking back at me Nino smirked before nodding he's head 'very true but wood green don't close till 7, we're heading there now'

nodding my head i unlocked my phone and clicked the snapchat app. Aimlessly tapping through people's story i began to get bored and threw my phone into my bag. Sitting back in my seat i waited until we arrived at our destination.

**

'alright, so when you go in there just say you sold your phone to this company and this is what they sent you in the post'

Nodding my head, i crossed the road made my way inside 'H&T Pawnbrokers'. The shop was fairly empty, there was a lady in front of me currently being served and a couple also being served on the till to my right. Grabbing my documents out my bag i kept them in one hand and then took a sip of water from my highland spring bottle, looking around i looked outside and saw Nino standing on the other side of the road waiting for me.

Seeing that the lady that was previously in front of me had now gone, my hands began to feel clammy. Stay calm Asha.

Walking up to the till i smiled at the lady serving me.