38.

THE MORNING OF THE SAME DAY RENEE WAS TELLING AMBER & CHERAYE ABOUT MITCH.

"where you going" asked Reece as i put my phone up against something so i could get ready quicker

"out" i simply replied.

I don't know why he keeps acting like we're all good. the day he came and apologised he fell asleep and i kicked him out that morning. I told him i want my space but here he is not giving it to me.

"your still pissed off with me?" he asked whilst looking into the camera. He too had his phone propped up on something. Looking at the phone i watched him as he placed the spliff to his lips and lit it. this man is so sexy but i hate him rn.

"yes i am still pissed off with you, i told you i need space and here you are calling me everyday like that's gonna change how i feel. Your a disrespectful tramp. If you had found me cuddled up with my ex you would of broke up with me as well as calling me all types of hoes and bitches. So i will feel how the fuck i want to feel mate" I finished with an eye roll.

letting out a chuckle he clenched his jaw but didn't say anything. He sat there and smoked his spliff whilst watching me getting ready. Once i was dressed i packed everything away, grabbed my clutch for the day and filled it with everything i needed. I slipped my feet into my white airforce ones and sprayed some perfume.

"you look nice" complimented Reece as he watched me walk around.

"i know" i replied before grabbing my phone and hanging up on him.

Today i planned to go Bromley. I wanted to just browse in the shops and i needed to kill time anyway to wait for Amber as she said she had something to do before linking me.

Walking downstairs i sat on the last step and waited for my cab to arrive. Once it was outside i locked up the house and left.

I had been in Bromley for an hour now, I hadn't purchased much just some underwear and a few tops. Walking towards footlocker i started to slow down my steps as i felt light headed. This is the second time today. Going inside one of the bags i took out a bottle of water and took a few sips. I hadn't eaten today but i wasn't hungry. I thought water would do me fine but i guess not. Feeling slightly better i carried on my walk.

Pulling my phone out my bag i quickly sent Amber a text. She replied almost instantly.

 She replied almost instantly