24.

Closing the fridge i made my way back upstairs to Asha's room, placing my glass down on her desk, i dashed the black carrier bag full of munchies on her bed before getting comfy

Closing the fridge i made my way back upstairs to Asha's room, placing my glass down on her desk, i dashed the black carrier bag full of munchies on her bed before getting comfy. I had been here for a hour or so. We was waiting for Renne so we could talk about the events that took place with me a few days ago.

I couldn't even get into contact with Asha i literally had to turn up at her door but when i had arrived she explained everything to me.

feeling my phone vibrate i looked at it before skimming the message and placing it back down.

asha was on her phone skimming through instagram. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore house clothes, baggy t-shirt and some shorts.

"i got something i need to tell you" i said whilst grabbing a kinder bueno out the bag of munchies.

"what" she mumbled not even taking her eyes off her phone.

"you know the boy you had the incident with at the dlr station" i started. Hearing me say this resulted in her dashing her phone down next to her before nodding her head and grabbing something out of the bag.

"i saw him in lewisham" i explained.

"oh my gosh. did he know who you was? he didn't try anything with you did he?"

"nah asha he did, he banged me in my nose and ran off"

looking at her facial expression i almost giggled at the mortified look that was placed across her face. Her eyes were now big and bulging out her head. She paused for a second before putting whatever she got out the carrier bag back in, she had lost her appetite.

"what the actual fuck" she mumbled, a tear slipped out her eye and raced down her soft chubby cheek before dropping onto her thick thunder thighs.

"why are you crying"

"because this is frustrating i don't know who this guy is and not to say i would take countless beatings for Reece but it's different now. He knows who my friends are, he put hands on you" she explained "we need to go Reece's either later today or tomorrow. Your staying at mine" she demanded.