33.

"SO WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" i shouted at Mitch

kissing his teeth he frowned before looking at me "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO? I'LL LEAVE WHEN THE FUCK I WANT TO."

rolling my eyes i walked past him before going into the kitchen to get oreo's food and fill up her bowl. Once i was done with that i opened the back door so she could go outside and use the toilet because once she was done I was going to work and i don't have the time to come back on my break to let her out.

"why you always got a attitude? what's your problem? it's like you always wanna argue and fight man. Wag1 for that?" asked Mitch as i walked around the bedroom getting myself ready for my shift at Iceland.

"you. it's all you. your all chat and no action and quite honestly i'm getting real sick of it. all you care about is your fucking mandem, so go ask them to run you hot baths when your coming home at early hours of the morning, ask them to cook your dinner and come here to feed your fucking dog and sit in the house all day by myself doing fuck all cos i'm waiting for you. The same mandem that didn't check up on me when you was in jail, didn't even go visit or write you but here you are breaking your back for them. You can go fuck your mandem cos at this rate i'm done with you." I said whilst grabbing my bag, phone & keys.

He had nothing to say to me after that and he knew he couldn't say anything to me because i was right. Getting into my car, i put my seatbelt on before starting my journey to work. Once i arrived in the car park i got out making sure to lock my car and walked into the building. Letting out a sigh i rolled my eyes. I woke up in a good mood today and here comes Mitch ready to ruin any happiness he see's on me. I'm tired of it honestly.

I need a break a nice little get away. Pulling out my phone i sent Asha a quick text.

 Pulling out my phone i sent Asha a quick text

Our friend Taylor goes to uni there. He has a house with housemates but everyone's cool. Once i finished work i'll call a few others to see if they wanna roll too! nothing beats a quick get away with your friends. Even if it's still in within the Uk.